Where Is Your Boy Tonight?

"Three days, not that I'm counting or anything," Mikey grumbled, tuning his bass. Ray looked up from his guitar.

"Maybe he's sick?" Ray offered. Mikey looked over at his best friend.

"Really? Sick?"

"Mikey's right, this is kinda weird," Frank spoke up, pulling his guitar out of its case. Mikey groaned, currently wanting to be out of the music room and trying to find his missing boyfriend.

"You're freaking him out, you twat," Gerard said, looking at Frank. "I'm sure he's fine, Mikey."

Mikey ran a hand through his hair. "But what if he's not?"

Gerard gave Mikey a small smile. "I'm sure he's somewhere just doing normal, dumb Pete stuff."

Mikey looked like he'd never been more terrified. "Like giving Gabe a blowjob! Or that girl Ashlee the time of her life! Maybe both at the same time!"

Ray looked over at Gerard, raising his eyebrows. "Um, Mikes, how about we run through this song? It could calm you down, and we can't have a band if we never practice, y'know?"

"Plus, this one could really get your frustration out," Gerard said, smiling a bit. Mikey gave his older brother a disbelieving look. "C'mon, Mikey, it's called 'I'm Not Okay'."

Mikey tapped his bass. "Yeah, alright, let's do this."

- - -

"What if Gabe got Taylor to agree to have a threesome with Pete and - "

"Jesus, Mikey! Chill your ass!" Joe said, stopping at the red light.

Joe had heard about Mikey's situation, and had agreed to hop along with the rest of the boys to go on the great search party to find the elusive Pete Wentz (which also involved dragging Patrick out of his video games and Andy out of peeling potatoes at the kitchen sink).

"He's struggling, let him breath!" Andy said from the backseat. Unfortunately, Joe's mom owned a Suburban that could fit them all in the same car. Joe turned his head back to look at Andy.

"Let me breath, Hurley! I didn't make you stop peeling potatoes to start ruffling my feathers!"

Frank giggled in the backseat. "I thought you'd want him to ruffle your feathers."

"I hate you."

Mikey looked out the window. This was hopeless. Maybe he should've broken things off when Pete got hold of the cocaine. Travie had said it had happened before and -

"Wait!" Mikey yelled as Joe pressed on the gas for the green light. Joe pulled into a gas station parking lot.

"What the fuck - "

"Where does Travie live?" Mikey asked, looking at the backseat of boys. Patrick looked confused.

"Travie McCoy?" he asked.

"Yeah, yeah, he said he'd been with Pete a lot when Pete got into a rut that time. Maybe he could help us."

"Uh, uh, yeah. He lives on Oak Street."

"Well c'mon, Joe, Oak Street!" Mikey pressed, looking even more distraught.

- - -

"There's only one more place I could think of," Travie said after thirty more minutes of searching. They were currently aimlessly driving around the town, and Joe had already cussed out Andy twice in that time.

"Yeah?" Mikey said, raising his eyebrows at Travie. Travie bit his lip and played with his nose ring.

"But I don't think you'll like it and - "