XO

They were just drinking straight from the bottle at this point. Brendon had already left three hickies on Ryan and they were an hour and a half into this stupid game. Mikey's head was in Pete's lap, Pete's fingers wandering around in Mikey's brown hair.

"Okay, okay, if one more person dares someone else to lick their foot or tell us about their undying love for Cher, I'm gonna punch someone," Brendon said, raising his eyebrows, "you all suck at this game."

Joe rolled his eyes, taking a big drink of the vodka. "Oh really? You literally asked Patrick to make out with the couch cushion."

"Are you challenging me?" Brendon asked.

"Yes. Dare."

Brendon smirked, sitting upright. "Kiss Andy."

Andy's eyes widened. "What! Woah, woah, I don't know - "

Joe practically lunged at Andy from across the circle. Whether it was from wanting to get it over with or bottled up lust, none of the boys knew. Andy certainly didn't see it coming.

But Andy was pinned to the ground, Joe on top of him, the two of them basically in a make out session in Patrick's basement. And speaking of Patrick, he was downing the vodka, looking at Brendon.

"Is this what you had in mind?" Patrick asked, removing the bottle from his mouth.

"I actually didn't think he'd do it, but I mean," Brendon shrugged his shoulders.

Joe came up from Andy's mouth, his face a horrible, horrible tomato red. He slowly backed up off of Andy, getting back in his spot.

"Someone else's turn now," he mumbled, taking the vodka from Patrick. Andy was just as red - more confused - but still just as red.

"Please, someone else go," he said quickly.

"I'll go," Gerard offered, sitting up and crossing his legs.

"Okay, okay, truth or dare?" Pete asked, his up fingers still laced in the younger Way brother's hair.

"Truth."

"Have you ever had sex with a Frank with Mikey in the room?"

Mikey laughed. "I think I'd remember - "

"Yes."

Mikey's eyes widened, his head lifting up from Pete's lap. "You what?"

"That birthday party I had to drop you off at, and then that mom was all 'Oh honey, come in with your friend!' and while you were making crafts, me and Frank were in that broom closet. You know, doing it," Gerard said with a wave of his hand.

"Well then," Joe said under his breath. Gerard's eyes shot to him.

"Said the guy who just jumped Andy's bones," Gerard rolled his eyes. Joe frowned, crossing his arms.

"Aw, you and Andy don't wanna be alone together?" Pete laughed, dodging the pillow that Joe had just thrown at him.

"You're all stupid," Joe complained, scrunching his nose up.

"And drunk," Ryan added, giggling. Joe rolled his eyes.

"You're always drunk."

"And you're always stupid," Ryan said, giggling against Brendon's shoulder.

"Alright, alright children, it's officially one thirty and officially time for a nap," Pete announced, leaning back on the floor, Mikey's head back in his lap. Gerard rolled his eyes

"Can you two not get all cuddly in front of me?"

Mikey sat up, looking at his older brother. "You literally had sex in the same room as me at a kid's birthday party in a broom closet!"

"Whatever," Gerard said, getting up on one of the couches.

- - -

Mikey woke up a few hours later. He blinked his eyes a few times, seeing that everyone else was asleep, and Brendon was suspiciously missing his pants. He slowly got up off of the floor, pushing his glasses up his nose and making his way up the stairs.

He made his way to Patrick's kitchen, digging around his refrigerator for something that wasn't carrots or celery (thanks to Andy). He found a root beer, turning around from the refrigerator and closing its door.

"Good afternoon, Sleeping Beauty," Pete smiled, grabbing the can from Mikey's hand. Mikey frowned trying to grab the can back from Pete's hands.

"Pete! C'mon!" he said, trying to stop the shorter boy. Pete took a sip of the root beer, shrugging his shoulders.

"If you want it, then you have to kiss me," Pete shrugged his shoulders. Mikey sighed, giving into Pete's request.

Mikey's lips met Pete's, and the can was instantly set on the counter, Pete being pushed up against the refrigerator. Pete's hands wandered down to Mikey's hips, and Mikey's hands wandered up to the sides of Pete's face, rubbing his fingers on Pete's jawline.

"Can you two stop making out in kitchens? Like seriously," Brendon sighed, rubbing his forehead. Mikey pulled away from Pete, blushing and grabbing his root beer can.

"Cockblock," Pete grumbled, rolling his eyes and watching Brednon grab a box of Capri-Suns. Mikey raised his eyebrows.

"The whole - "

"Yes," Brendon said, cutting off Mikey, "the whole fucking box. I have a splitting headache right now that only juice pouches can cure."

Brendon walked back down to the basement holding his Capri-Suns. Pete started laughing.

"The whole box!" he whispered to Mikey.

"The whole box!" Mikey laughed back, watching Pete walk back up to Mikey. He grabbed Mikey's hips.

"Pete, my drink - "

"Really?" Pete raised his eyebrows. Mikey blushed, setting his drink down and kissing Pete. Pete moved his hands up to touch Mikey's forearms. He pulled away for a minute, moving away to dig through the kitchen drawers.

"Pete what're you - "

"Shh," Pete said, pulling out a Sharpie. He walked back up to Mikey, kissing him again, biting Mikey's lip. Mikey groaned, feeling Pete's hands back on his forearms. He kissed back harder, now getting a moan from Pete. Pete pulled away again, looking down at Mikey's arms.

And before Mikey could start complaining, Pete started to write on Mikey's right arm with the Sharpie.

XOXO - Peterpan

___________________________

a/n : super duper quick update, i know. what is this chapter, idk. anyways, i hope you all like this, it's short and sweet. ((also all of your comments about wanting to kill me for summer of like references have been much loved))

- ash