Mikey Way Has Officially Lost His Pasta Priviledges

"He's being a bitch, face it," Travie said, looking up from his bowl of pasta.

The group had been sitting Patrick's basement (it had somehow been assigned the HQ for everyone) for the past few hours. Brendon and Ryan had showed up in some part of it, and then Hayley and Taylor ended up sitting on the couch. Patrick's mom had made pasta for everyone, and Mikey was stress-eating it by the bowls. Gerard had taken away his pasta privileges a while back.

"When he gets like that, he doesn't think about himself," Travie continued.

"Do you know what made him do it?" Ryan asked, putting the fork of pasta in his mouth.

"I don't know, he gets these swings of wanting something more in life, so who knows," Travie shrugged. Mikey pulled the blanket he was under up to his chin.

"So I - I wasn't enough?" he sighed, looking around.

"No, no, you were enough. Pete was just too much of an asshole to see that," Hayley reassured Mikey, rubbing his shoulder.

"That's easy for you to say! You've got that thing with Carl - "

"His name is Chad."

"Whatever. Anyways, you've got that, Gerard and Frank have each other, Andy and Joe have that weird thing, whatever the fuck that is - "

"Hey!" Joe spoke up from eating his fifth bowl of pasta.

"We both know it. It's like everyone can get someone but me. I drove him away."

Gerard looked at his baby brother. "He drove himself away, Mikes. You couldn't drive a fly away."

Mikey rolled his eyes. "At least I've got you guys."

"That's right, you've got us," Travie smiled. "And nobody fucks with a vegan, a red - and orange - head, Ryan's hat thing, or basically me. Because people kinda run when they see me, ha. We've got you."

- - -

Pete woke up on the sidewalk outside of Gabe's house. He lifted his face off of the pavement, looking around. It was evening, and he had a massive headache. He vaguely remembered the Saportas kicking him out, and his passing out a few feet away from their perfect porch.

"Awake from your beauty sleep?" a voice said beside Pete. Pete looked over, sitting up.

"Fuck off, Gabe. Your face looks like shit," Pete grumbled, bringing his knees up to his chest.

"It's because of your boyfriend. If he even is your boyfriend anymore."

"Shut up, it's your fault. You offered me the drugs, you suggested Spin The Bottle, you fucked this up!" Pete yelled, looking at Gabe's bruised and bloody face.

"Blaming me for everything, are we?" Gabe asked calmly, looking at Pete.

"How is this - "

"Wake the fuck up! I was being dumb! Okay, yeah, I was an idiot! I get it. But you play a part in this, too, because you took that cocaine at the party on your own! You have Mikey! Why the fuck are you running to shit like drugs for? I was stupid to offer you that stuff, I dunno what I as thinking. But...you said Mikey was different. And he is, he isn't like me, because you and I were about sex and just saying 'I love you' to get it over with. Mikey's better than that, but you treated him like you treat everyone else."

Pete had started crying somewhere in the middle of Gabe's soap box speech. He wiped the tears off of his cheeks.

"I know. I know I'm dumb. Mikey's more than some casual affair. But you shouldn't have offered me to come over, or take that stuff. So we're both idiots."