A Little More 'Touch Me'

"If I come home to a naked Pete Wentz, I'm making you do the dishes for the next month," Mrs. Way said, making her way out of the door. Mikey rolled his eyes.

"Mom! That's not gonna happen, now you and Dad go have fun, okay bye!" he said, closing the door behind his mother. He ran a hand through his hair, turning around to head back up to his room.

"So I'm guessing I need to go to?" Gerard asked, walking out of the bathroom, holding a toothbrush in his hand. Mikey looked at his brother, raising his eyebrows.

"Just go to Frank - " his eyes turned to look at the short boy standing in Gerard's bedroom doorway, "well you and Frank can go to his house and do something fun, like watching Netflix or something."

"Or fuck," Frank suggested, rubbing his eyes. Mikey gave a blank look at Frank, sighing.

"Yeah, or do that. Or do each other."

Gerard went into the bathroom to spit his toothpaste out, then came back out into the hallway, looking at his brother.

"Or Pete could do you when we're gone," Gerard winked, going into his room to find a clean shirt. Mikey's face grew red.

"Guys! He's coming over because he's had a hard time, not to - not to, you know - "

"Fuck?"

"Frank!"

Frank laughed, walking into the bathroom. "Face it, Mikey, you wanna do the dirty with Pete Wentz!"

- - -

"And you can't be naked when my mom is home, okay?" Mikey finished explaining all the rules to his boyfriend, which included no sex on the couch and not eating his dad's Doritos.

"Define naked," Pete smirked, taking his backpack off of his back.

"Pete!" Mikey shoved the shorter boy's shoulder, "they come back Monday night. So we can go to school tomorrow and then chill afterwards."

Pete set his bag on Mikey's bed. "And do what today?"

Mikey rolled his eyes, proceeding to hold up DVDs. "Watch either Star Wars or The Lord Of The Rings."

"Nerd," Pete said before kissing Mikey on the lips, and following him to the living room.

- - -

"You really think Jar Jar Binks was necessary though?" Mikey asked, his head on Pete's chest. Pete sighed.

"You've said this five times, Jesus. He was a mistake, I get it," Pete said, his fingers intertwined in Mikey's brown hair.

"But, like, of all the characters they could've put in - "

"They chose him. I know, Mikey, I know."

Mikey huffed, pulling the blanket closer around him. "And who wakes up and thinks 'Hey, I'm gonna go murder some kids today!'. Like, really?"

Pete rolled his eyes. "I'm about to start having those thoughts."

"Think about it! The poor padawans!"

"Think about the poor Pete having to listen to his boyfriend rant about Star Wars," Pete laughed, looking down at Mikey.

"There are people dying in the movie!"

"And I've been here for two hours and we haven't even made out," Pete pouted.

Mikey looked up. "Don't be a fuckboy."

"I'm not being one!" he raised his hands in defense, "excuse me for thinking you're hot."

"Fuckboy," Mikey mumbled, pressing play on the remote, watching even more Jedis get slaughtered. He felt Pete's chest rise and fall from a sigh, grinning because he knew he was pissing Pete off.