BDSM Queen Has Got A Point

Mikey Way was fuming and cursing as he dragged Pete Wentz towards an empty classroom. He started yelling as soon as they got into it, turning to face Pete.

"You absolute fuckwad!" Mikey started (with no intentions of stopping), "first, you go haywire and start popping pills and snorting cocaine, and then you just ignore me! And I don't care if I sound like a clingy girlfriend, because you've been a dick!"

Mikey rubbed the bridge of his nose, looking up through his glasses to see a very surprised Pete looking back at him, leaning against one of the desks, his hands in his pockets.

"Seriously! Like, what went through your mind? 'Oh hey, my new boyfriend would just love it if I asked him to a party and then got high on cocaine!', like for real? Fucking hell, Pete. This isn't okay, I'm not okay!"

"I - I don't know - "

"Yeah, you really don't," Mikey said, sitting on the desk Pete was leaning against. He knocked his shoes against the legs of the desk, looking down at his hands. "You're a huge leap of faith for me, you know."

Pete turned to look at Mikey. "I know, Mikey, I know. It's just that - I don't know how to deal with this love stuff. It kinda freaks me out, you know?"

"Yeah."

"Yeah. I'm sorry about the drugs, really, I am. It's always been a rut for me. I confess, I messed up."

Mikey laughed, looking Pete in the eyes. "You kinda really did. But I can't really blame you for being you."

"And who exactly am I?" Pete smirked, moving closer to Mikey. Mikey blushed, looking back down at his hands.

"A dick who really likes sex and drugs a little - a lot - too much. And who has this ego the size of the moon," at this point, Mikey received a glare from the shorter boy next to him, "and who's my dumb boyfriend."

"You betcha," Pete agreed, leaning closer to Mikey and making their lips collide. Mikey was surprised at first, but he was soon placing his hands on either side of Pete's face as Pete stood in front of Mikey, his arms around the lanky boy's waist.

Pete's tongue slid across Mikey's bottom lip, making Mikey's body instinctively open his mouth. And then he was French kissing Pete Wentz in a public school classroom. Pete pulled Mikey closer, rubbing the bottom of his back as the kiss deepened. Mikey whimpered as Pete's fingers crept up under the back of his shirt, touching his skin with calloused fingers.

Mikey's hands drifted from Pete's face down to the bottom of Pete's shirt, lifting it up a bit, feeling Pete's abdomen with his pale fingers. Both of the boys' breathing was labored now, they were making out for Christ's sake, and Pete was biting at Mikey's bottom lips, making them swollen and red.

"Look at you two, folkin' around."

Pete pulled away from Mikey, quickly turning around to see Brendon in the doorway, his arms crossed across his chest. He tapped on the door knob.

"Really, next time, close the door," Brendon said, raising his eyebrows. Pete rolled his eyes, Mikey was just mortified about every part of the interruption.

"Fuck off, Urie," Pete said, straightening his shirt. Brendon laughed.

"Class starts in five minutes, and I think you owe me a thank you, you know, because I doubt you want dear old Mr. Jenkins walking in on this," Brendon motioned towards Pete and Mikey. Mikey hopped down from the desk, pushing his glasses up his nose.

"Well, this was fun, but I'm gonna go now. Social Studies calls," Mikey said nervously. "Oh, and Pete, let's stay away from cocaine, 'kay?"

And with that, he left Brendon and Pete alone, leaving Brendon there to make every kind of dirty joke to Pete that came to mind.

- - -

Frank pulled the cigarette out of his mouth, looking at Mikey.

"So you're letting him off the hook?" Frank asked, raising his eyebrows and letting the smoke blow out with every word. Mikey looked up from the book he was reading.

"Well - I mean yeah - but we both promised it'd never happen again," Mikey reassured the smoker.

"Yeah, that's what your brother over here said about bondage," Frank chuckled, "and look where we are now."

Gerard's eye grew wide. "Frank Iero! Shut the fuck up!"

"Whatever," Frank said as he put the cigarette back into his mouth, turning back to Mikey. "Have you two even gone on a single date yet?"

"Like you and BDSM Queen over here go on romantic movie dates all the time," Mikey scoffed, turning the page of his book.

"Um, I'll have you know that BDSM Queen right here really likes that Italian restaurant on Main Street, okay?" Gerard defended, lighting his own cigarette, too lazy to take Frank's. "But dates are the way to maintain a tight bond between a couple."

"Yeah, yeah, I'll talk to Pete about it later. Plus we have this Friday off because of finals, so maybe we can do something then."

"And then take him back here so he can fuck you?" Frank suggested, leaning back on Mikey's bed.

"I am not having something shoved up here," Mikey motioned towards his butt, "for quite some time. So, I'll be topping, thank you."

"You know I can see Pete as a power bottom, now that I think about it," Gerard said, taking a drag of his cigarette. Frank nodded, agreeing with his boyfriend.

"Are we really discussing this?" Mikey said, giving a bewildered look at the two other boys.

"You're the one with the druggie boyfriend who likes sex," Frank shrugged.

"Gerard likes being handcuffed!" Mikey protested.

"Shut up! Mom could hear!" Gerard said angrily, blowing smoke in his brother's direction. "So, what, are you gonna ask the Pete Wentz out on a date. I mean, you're already boyfriends and he's already blown you."

"BDSM Queen has got a point," Frank said. Mikey gave a blank look at Frank and Gerard.

"Yeah, sure, I'll do it. We can watch horror movies and eat popcorn or something," Mikey said, looking back at the book.

"Don't forget the part where you're moaning his name on this bed," Frank giggled. Mikey couldn't believe this shit.

_______________________________________
a/n : woAH update. this one is short because the next one is gonna be longer. also look out for the smuts coming up ooo. what is plot, idk. BUT BUT your favorite person recently published the first part of their frerard fic! and by favorite person, i mean me. i really have high hopes for it, so if you guys checked it out, it'd be rad to get feedback on it! i love all of you and your comments. also there's new nevershoutnever music so imma go be a 2009 scene queen right now and then watch orange is the new black (poussey washington is who's keeping me watching tbh).

- ash