Chapter 16-Arriving in Arendelle

-Rapunzel's POV-

I took off like the wind. I was on fire. Half of me was really excited to see my cousins again and half of me was a little depressed. It must have been really hard on my cousins to have to take care of two kingdoms with no family. I mean they had me, but.....I know that they won't be able to see me.

I started seeing large mountains and wide lakes. It was snowy, but wasn't that cold.

I giggled, "Elsa"

I heard Jack behind me, "Huh?"

"This is my cousin for sure. She was born with magical ice powers." I said. I haven't seen my cousin in years, but it looked like something she would do.

"Actually, this wasn't your cousin. It was me. I did this a few weeks ago."

Rapunzel laughed, "Oh! Ha ha! I guess I don't know Elsa as well as I think I do!"

---------------------------------------

They arrived at a large kingdom with a walled castle.

"I guess this is it!" I said. I had never actually seen Arendelle before. We flew inside the outer court of the castle. Everyone we saw seemed very busy. There were ladies running around with lots of cloth and men tending horses. We walked inside the castle. Even with guards blocking the gates, we could still get through. The inside of the castle was wall-papered in red. There were pictures of unknown men and women on the walls and a big staircase right up the middle .

They looked around for any movement. Then they heard voices coming from up the stairs.

"C'mon!" Rapunzel said over her shoulder. She ran up the stairs gaining excitement, ready to meet the cousins she had once had the time of her life with.

She came up to a hallway. A women came from behind one of the doors surrounded by important looking men. The men were asking her many questions. The woman could hardly keep up.

Rapunzel noticed the way the woman looked. She had a bright blue dress that came slightly off the shoulders. The bodice was dosed in shimmering crystals and the skirt had a slit on one side. She had a side braid with three shiny snowflakes.

-Jack's POV-

I had just reached the top of the stairs when I saw Rapunzel staring with her mouth open.

"Wow!" she said, "Jack, look at this!"

I followed her gaze to this woman who stood talking to a bunch of men.

"Wow! That dress is made of ice!"

She looked at me with an unreadable expression.

"How do you know?"

I looked at her with my usual side grin.

"I'm Jack Frost! I think I'd know when something is made of ice."

Rapunzel shrugged it off, "Well she's very beautiful!"

I tilted my head, "Ehhh....I guess so."

I looked at Rapunzel, But I don't think anyone could be prettier, I thought to myself. I smiled.

Rapunzel looked at me with a double-take.

"What are you looking at?"

I flushed.

"Nothing Nothing." I tried quickly to change the subject, " W-what if that's your cousin?"

Rapunzel stared into space for a second then, looked at the woman. She squinted.

"Maybe..." She moved closer to the group.

Then we both heard a squeal from behind us as one of the doors behind us opened wide.

"ELSA ELSA! KRISTOFF'S COMING HOME TODAY!"

An energetic girl with braided strawberry-blond hair came running out of the room. She was in a light olive-green dress. She ran toward the woman and engulfed her in a big hug.

"Okay, okay Anna! I know you're excited! Why don't you go down to meet him." the woman said calmly.

Rapunzel looked stunned through the whole conversation. Then she burst from the bubble of shock she seemed to be in.

"AHHH! ELSA! ANNA!" she ran toward them with a beaming smile, forgetting that she was now a guardian. Before I could stop her, she ran right through them. She stopped, turned, and I could see tears in her eyes. She kept trying.

"Elsa! Elsa it's me, Rapunzel! Can't you see me?"

"Anna! Anna please! It's me, your cousin! ANNA!"

She kept jumping around them, while they talked to each other, not giving her the least bit of knowing she was there. I couldn't stand this. By now Raupnzel was crying. She kept trying to get their attention.

"ELSA! ANNA! PLEASE! Please! It's me your cousin! I'm right here! PLEASE! PLEASE SEE ME!" she kept shouting out.

"Rapunzel! Rapunzel stop!" I said.

She broke down and sat in a fit of tears. The sisters and the men walked right through her on their way down the stairs making her cry more.

"Rapunzel...." I said softly, "Rapunzel don't cry, it's okay."

" I-I thought that maybe j-just maybe they might s-see me." she said through gasps.

The sadness I had then turned into anger. I was angry, angry at Manny for turning her into a guardian, angry at her cousins for not seeing her, angry at myself for not being able to do anything.

"Rapunzel!" I said, trying to calm myself from the anger inside me, "Rapunzel, I know it's hard, I had the toughest time too," she looked at me with red eyes, "but don't worry. Maybe soon we can get your cousins to see you, but until then, you have friends like Tooth, Bunny, Sandy, North and..and..."

"And you" she said with a shaky voice. She smiled at me and I smiled back.

"And especially me." I added.

She got up ran toward me and wrapped her arms around my torso. Shocked, I stood, not knowing what to do.

The she whispered, so soft that only I could have heard it,

"Thank you."