Chapter 19- Pitch Returns

-Pitch's POV-

"It's time" I said to Onyx, watching Jack fly away from the big golden castle. The moon was sparkling over the glowing palace as I flew to the wide doors. I opened the door a crack and slid inside. I looked around for a moment almost passing out from all the light. I heard singing coming from up a huge staircase and slowly....started....creeping....up the stairs.

-Rapunzel's POV-

After Jack left, I looked around the room for a moment smiling at myself and skipped upstairs. I looked at the big room. There was a tall, icy, blue, bed in the center with blue banners and a large desk looking out of a huge diamond window. I placed my hand on my chin and looked around.

I shot bursts at the bed changing it to a light pink canopy bed with a comfy mattress and fluffy pillows. The banners I changed to purple with a large sun in the center of each. It reminded me of Corona. I had seen these in the village and I wanted something to remind me of my birthplace. I tuned the table and chairs into a wide, polished, wooden, desk and matching chair.

I sang to myself as I transformed the room to my liking. Then suddenly, I heard a voice behind me.

"Singing while we work are we?" The voice said.

I frowned as I turned for I knew who the voice belonged to.

"What do YOU want?" I said overconfident.

"What do I want?" the voice replied, "Well lets see. I want the guardians destroyed, I want nightmares to rule, and I want to be feared by all."

"I sense sarcasm." I said plainly. I suddenly remembered that Jack was not with me and I only had magic to defend myself. I started to get worried. Black clouds were starting to cover the room and climb the sides of my used-to-be-for-a-couple-of-seconds happy home.

"You see Rapunzel, I need you to help me execute my plan."

"You know I won't help you." I said cautiously. I knew he had a trick up his sleeve.

"Oh yes. I am very much aware that you won't help me.....as you are now."

At the last part of his statement, my senses became alert. As you are now? What did that mean? I remembered the last time Pitch had captured me. He tried to give me a drink of some liquid. I cringed. He would try that again.

-------------------------

Before Rapunzel had time to react, shadows came from the darkness grabbing her arms and legs. They slammed her against the wall and waited, letting her feel the pain. She shot blasts from her hands and the shadows backed down, stunned. She shot the shadows holding her legs and ran from the side of the wall to the center of the room.

"I'm not giving up without a fight." she said.

"Thats what they all say." The voice said and more shadows came from the black clouds. She held her ground and fired in all directions, but the guardians know that you can't hold off Pitch by yourself. The shadows soon had her. 

The castle turned dark. The lights went out and the bright gold, dimmed. Through the darkness all you could hear was one shouted word.

"JAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!"

**Short chapter this time! Hopefully the next one will be longer. I really have no idea! :) See you next time! Don't forget to comment and vote on your favorite chapters!**

-Ami2010buddy