Chapter 8-Mystique

--Rapunzel's POV--

I practically leapt out of bed this morning. I had butterflies in my stomach and I was all smiles. Today was the day that I got to spend the whole day with Jack! I tried to shake my emotions out and talked myself into thinking that it was nothing but a class...to help my find my center.

'Did I really just say that! NOTHING IS A CLASS WITH JACK FROST!!! I AM GOING TO HAVE THE BEST. DAY. EVER!!!!! '  My thoughts were a huge jumble.

'No no no, I am going to learn. I need to find my calling.....WITH THE CUTEST BOY ON EARTH!!!! '  I said to myself.

I skipped downstairs with the brightest smile. "HELLLLLOOOO!!" I exclaimed.

A roaring voice answered me back,"WELL Rapunzel! You seem to have good humor today ah?"

"Yes! I feel so happy. I...I don't exactly know why!" I said, trying to hide her out-of-control feelings.

"Well that's good to hear! Jack is waiting in the Globe Room to get started."

"Okay! Thanks!" I replied and ran off to the Globe Room.

--North's POV--

"Okay! Thanks!" Rapunzel replied. Then she ran to Globe Room.

'Hmmmmm,' I thought to myself with a smile, 'some flame is trying to light between those two. I will go talk to other Guardians about this.'

--Rapunzel's POV--

I ran through the entryway and saw the large glowing Globe. It always took my breath away. It seemed so...magical. I felt connected to it. I looked around, but didn't see Jack anywhere. I walked all around the Globe. He was nowhere is sight.

"BOO!"

"AHH!" I screamed.

When I turned around, Jack was rolling of the floor laughing!

"HAHAHAHAHAHA! You should have seen your face!!! HAHAHAHA!"

"Okay Okay very funny," I giggled. But I couldn't help myself! Soon I was rolling on the floor laughing until my stomach hurt.

"Muahahahaha," came a shadowy voice.

We both slowly stopped laughing. Frowns appeared on our faces.

"Why stop laughing when everything was going so right?" came the voice again.

We suddenly knew that we were not alone. And we both knew who the stranger was.

--Jack's POV--

I was laughing SO HARD! Punzie looked hilarious!!!

"Muahahahaha" came creepy voice.

We both stopped laughing.

"Why stop laughing when everything was going so right?"

I knew who had arrived and I wasn't jumping for joy.

"What do YOU want Pitch!"

"Oh I just want to have some fun with our pretty little blossom."

I stood in front of Rapunzel and she held onto my shoulders.

This wasn't good.

OOOOO Mystique! Can't wait for the next chapter. Don't forget to comment any suggestions or such and please vote! Okay guys! Until next time!