Chapter 3- The Meet

---Jack's POV---

She turned around and stared straight into my eyes. Her eyes were gorgeous! I had never seen prettier eyes. I flew behind the wall again and caught my breath, "Cool Jack. Keep it cool." I muttered to myself. I looked back at the window to see the two girls, staring in surprise. The pretty one opened the window and with a shaky voice said, "W-who are you?"

I answered as I bowed, "Jack Frost madam."

"W-what do you want?"

"Well I uh..." I tried to think of a way to say the reason without sounding crazy, " I... uh... came to learn more about you."

Ouch! That didn't work.

"Um... I...I'm sorry b-but I can't really t-talk right now."

She was scared out of her whits.

Great going Jack! Now she'll never tell you anything!

---Rapunzel's POV---

I didn't know what to think. I didn't know what to say. Was I dreaming? Was I going crazy?

"Look! All I need to know is your name...for now" Jack Frost said. I hesitated and thought to myself for a moment whether it was safe to give him my name, but I came to a conclusion that this was nothing but a dream and I didn't have anything to worry about. I answered,

"Rapunzel"

Before I could say any more, he thanked me and flew off.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jack flew back to the North Pole with weak facts that he would have to make do. Jack entered and walked boldly to the group who was waiting for him. 

Tooth yelled, "Hey guys! Jack's back!" 

Everyone looked up with hopeful smiles (well everyone except Bunny who left the smiling out.) "Okay, I got some dirt that I hope you'll all be happy with," Jack began, "Her name is Rapunzel. She doesn't seem very brave, but I bet that can change. She seems like a nice girl who can be strong. Good enough?"

"Well it's a start." North said with a shrug.

"Sorry to cut this meeting short, but Norway is due for some snow." Jack said as he turned to leave.

"Wait! look!" Tooth shouted. The moon lined up with a hole in the ceiling and shined down on a marked "G" on the floor.

"Looks like somethings up," Bunny said as they all gathered. The silhouette of Rapunzel flashed on the ground. "That's Rapunzel," Jack explained so that everyone would know who the girl was. The silhouette of Pitch Black flashed after.

"And we all know who that is," said Bunny coldly.

"I think we better keep our guard up," said Tooth.

Everyone nodded in agreement.