Chapter 10-A Tiny Flicker

---Rapunzel's POV---

That was SO TERRIFYING!!!!

"Thank you all so much! I don't know what I would have done without you all! I can't believe it! Why would Pitch want me? I am completely useless."

"That's why Pitch wants you! He wants to destroy you before you become useful."

I don't exactly know if I should be happy by that comment.

"I'm sorry that I haven't found my center yet. I guess I'm just not very handy right now."

I felt terrible. I was useless.

"Hey now! Don't get like that!" said Tooth in the cheeriest way possible.

"Yeah. It was a long time before Jack was useful too. All he did was screw stuff up!" said Bunny.

Everyone started laughing. It made me feel a little better watching Jack frown at Bunny like that. After that I helped Tooth get a lunch ready and we all went on a picnic on the rolling hills in England.

After we ate, the boys threw snowballs back and forth while Tooth and I had a girly chat. It was nice having someone closer to my age that I could talk to. Not like at the orphanage. All of the sudden, I hear Jack shout, "Look out!" and I turn just to see a body coming crashing down on me!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jack came tumbling down on Rapunzel after trying to dodge a fly-away snowball. Rapunzel and Jack both started blushing furiously. All the guardians looked at each other with grins. 

"Uhh....sorry" said Jack, still blushing.

"Oh, that's okay!" said Rapunzel also blushing. 

They both got up and the boys started to play again. 

Tooth scooted over to Rapunzel, "Sooooooooo! What do you think?"

"About what?"

"Oh Punzie, you know what I'm talking about! What do you think of Jack?"

"Oh...well", Rapunzel started to blush again, "um.....he's cute."

"OOOOOOOOOO that's so sweet! Don't worry I won't tell anyone!"

Rapunzel just sat blushing, "Tooth! All I said was that he was cute! I didn't say I was in love!"

Tooth looked at her slyly, "ARE you in love?"

"Well! It's been a great day! I think we should go and get some rest HAHAHAHA!" Rapunzel said nervously.

She had been embarrassed enough for one day.

Authors Note: Sorry for the shorter chapter! I just wanted to get this out fast! Please review and comment. Any suggestions will be helpful too! Okay guys...until next time!