Chapter XXXXVII

°•. ❃ .•°
̶̶̶̶  «̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ «̶ ̶̶̶  oel ngati kameie  ̶ ̶ ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ »̶ ̶̶̶  

≪ °❈° ≫

When the girl returned she had to find out the hard way that this Tsahik didn't use yalnabark either. 

At'anau hissed and bit her teeth at the stinging feeling of whatever the woman was putting on her wounded back and even laughed through the pain when she grew too aggravated to say anything. 

Between the exclamations of pain the girl did her story as had been asked by the kids around her and even the Metkayina children sat around and listened to what the girl told. 

Rotxo had been asking most of the questions, trying to distract the girl from the work on her back. The stitching of her wounds hurt less than the antiseptic the woman smeared on them and At'anau made sure everyone knew. 

The Tsahik's stash was open and while At'anau spoke her story she motioned for her brother who sneakily pointed at stuff in the bag in search of the numbing Birch leafs. 

Neteyam pointed at different little dried leafs in the bag and stopped once she watched her sister's head nodded quickly. The other kids were too merged in the story and questions that were thrown out to notice the boy's borrowing of the healers products. 

"oh, my big baby sister." Neteyam stood up and held out his hand, shaking her sister's before kneeling "the mighty warrior." 

"shut up," the girl snatched the leafs out of the hand he held and put them in her mouth not so sneakingly. 

The twins smiled, Ao'nung in the middle watching them reminisce memories of their home in the forest before it became quiet for a second and the sound of the village's alarm went through the air. 

The girls panicked on first instance and the Tsahik stopped her work to see whatever was happening outside. All children following to look out. 

People made it from sea, shouting different things but the environment could soon be read as a positive one when clan members jumped in the waters hollering in joy. 

"The Tulkun !"  Tsireya shared an exciting look with her mother before grabbing Lo'ak by his wrist out of the tent. Rotxo, Kiri and Tuk soon following.

Ao'nung and Neteyam waited on the Tsahik to finish her work on the girl before taking of with her as well. 

The two siblings followed the older boy who jumped in the water and the girl called out for her own Ilu as she decided she would let her Tsurak rest after today's adventures. 

The small creature glad to see her and the girl unconsciously reciprocated that feeling. 

Adrenaline had worn off, but she was curious to what had been happening than enlightened the clan as much as it did. 

At'anau had Neteyam by her side as they sped up, following Ao'nung under water and reaching the sea full of people. 

Under water At'anau squinted as they got closer and closer to the scene withing the borders of the reef and her eyes widened at the huge mammals inside the water. 

She broke the surface and looked around, Skimwings landing from high above inside the water and the huge Tulkun lifting their heads up to great the People. 

The twin watched the Metkayina folk sing with the Tulkun and greet their spirit siblings who non verbally showed their delight. 

In their endless cycles of migration the Tulkun had returned to their family.