2

Hey My Loves, 

so sorry this is such a late chapter, I will be posting two tonight to make up for it. Life has been so hectic for me this past week. Also today is my birthday and I am 20, on god I feel so old, like I don't know why! 

anyways make sure to leave your thoughts and comments because I swear it makes my day to read them, also make sure to vote! I love you guys so much, I'll see you next week with chapter 4! xxx

ps. sorry for any mistakes

Amaria's POV

"Slay bitch" Tae yelled. Today we were getting maternity photos taken, Dave was taking some with me too. He was currently wrapping his arms me, his hand connecting at the bottom of my belly while he kissed my neck. "Y'all niggas are so cute" Tuson said cheering us on from behind the camera. "Can they shut the fuck up" Dave mumbled in my neck irritated as I laughed.

"Stop being mean bae" I whispered continuing to pose as the camera man continued to take photos of us. After we got done with our photoshoot the photographer went through all the photos and we picked out the ones we liked the most. This shoot just made me more excited for the arrival of our son.

Once the photographer sent through the photos, I got dressed back into the clothes I came in, which were just David's hoodie and some sweats.

"These photos look so bomb" I cheesed showing Dave as we walked out to his car. "You look sexy" he said making me roll my eyes playfully. "It's not meant to be sexy" I say, but I did look sexy.

Dave opened the passenger door helping my incapable fat ass in. He closed it once I put my seat belt on and came on the other side into the drivers seat.

"You hungry?" He asked me starting up the car as I nodded. "Always", I always love food but being pregnant it's on a whole other level. I always have the most weirdest unusual cravings too.

"Baby I hope you been thinking of my push present" I say looking over at him as he looked me for a second before refocusing on the road and chuckling. "What did you get me?" I asked curious. "Nufin" he said among me furrow my eyebrows, fuck he mean nothing?. "Stop playing just give me a clue" I persisted as he shook his head. "Dead ass, I ain't get you shit and I'm not going too, you don't get presents for shit you supposed to do, shittin me" he said. "Nigga I'm about to push you big headed ass baby and you not going to get me a gift?" I say as he nodded like it was nothing. Fuck that I want a present, ain't know way he think he can get me pregnant and not get me a gift. Or maybe I'm too spoilt for my own good.

"Asswhole" I mumble sitting back in my seat and pulling out my phone. "What you say?" He said diverting his attention to me. "Nothing" I mumble rolling my eyes. "I don't give a fuck about your little attitude Ari" he said. "Shut the fuck up talking to me, you getting on me nerves" I say scrolling on my phone. 

"So you not hungry anymore?" he asked being petty as I frowned, now he dragging it because he knows I don't play about my food. Fuck it I'd  rather starve than suck up to him. I dropped my phone into my legs and crossed my arms over my belly as tears streamed down my face. "I was playing with yo big baby ass" he chuckled as I rolled my eyes. "So you gon feed us?" I sniff turning around to face him as he nodded and chuckled. 

Once Dave bought me my food we made our way back to the crib. "So you really not going to get me a push present?" I asked Dave as he nodded his head. "Yeah I'm not, you don't get gifts for things you supposed to do Ari, now sit back in your seat and eat your food and stop asking me that" he said making me pout but I did what he said. I know he don't HAVE to buy me a gift, but he should, i'm the mother of his unborn son, I deserve anything I ask for especially because he is well off and can definitely afford anything I want. It's not my fault I'm spoiled, it's his.