6

-3 months later- 

Amaria's POV

"Papa you is so stinky" I say laying him on the changing table has he stuffs his fist in his mouth drooling. "But you so cute" I coo pinching his puffy little cheeks gently. He looks at me with wide eyes before laughing and stream of spit bubbles left his mouth. I change his diaper as he continues to kick around his legs and vibrate his mouth which is this new thing he has been doing lately. He turned four months last week and ever since he is much more playful and has more energy but it also means he eats a lot more and sleeps.

I change him into some fresh clothes before kissing his nose. "All clean shinka butt" I say picking him up and kissing his neck as he laughs at the gesture. I carry him into our room laying him on our well made bed and building a fort around him so I could go change. I stripped out my pyjamas changing into some yoga pants and a sports bra. I look at my body in the mirror smiling to myself. I finally have been loosing some weight and slowly but surely getting my body back into shape. I knew it would be a long process but so far i'm proud of myself. On top of that me and Dave have been having sex, a lot of it too, he trying to make up for time he missed so any chance he gets he wants to fuck. 

I walk back into our room to see Messiah knocked out, it was the funniest thing too. He looks just like his daddy when he sleep. I snapped a picture of him sending it Dave.

I pick him up walking back to his nursery and laying him in his crib

I pick him up walking back to his nursery and laying him in his crib. I turned on his white noise machine before turning off the lights and closing the door. 

I made my way downstairs to the kitchen to make myself something to eat. I decided on some avocado toast and coffee. I used to hate coffee, but lord knows how much I need it now. Once I finished making something to eat I take a seat at the table and open my phone scrolling on instagram. 

"Where my lil nigga at" I heard Dave say coming through the elevator doors loudly. "Keep it down he's sleeping" I say. He came over to me placing a kiss on my forehead. "And ain't I tell you stop calling him lil nigga?" I ask chuckling as he shrugged. "That's my lil nigga" he says making me roll my eyes. "Shit if he's sleeping you know what time it is" he says with a Kool aid smile plastered on his face. 

"Daveee" I whine. "Come on before he wakes up" he says. "No you're sweaty and I need a break from sex" I say as he scrunched his face up at me. "A break? the fuck you need a break for?" he asked. "My body is exhausted Dave, we fucked everyday this week, and just last night we went multiple rounds, so now I need a little break" I say as he looks me in the eyes before cracking up like something was funny. 

"You got jokes baby, it's cool you can have a break today, I got a meeting today so I'll see you later tonight" he says kissing my lips before making his way upstairs. once I finished eating I washed up my plate and cleaned the kitchen while I was at it I cleaned the living room too. Soon Dave came down dressed looking fine as fuck. 

"Mm maybe I should give you sumn real quick" I say bitting my bottom lip. "Too late ma, I gotta leave now, already running late" he says jogging over to me and placing a kiss on my lips. "I don't want you to leave" I say wrapping my arm around his torso as he chuckles. "You was just rushing me out the house this morning to go gym" he says as I pout. "Yeah but you look so fine and you smell so good" I say looking up at him. "You better stop giving me them eyes Ari before I fuck the shit out of you right here right now" his eyes full of lust, I bit my lip continuing to look up at him.