14

sorry for the very delayed chapter xx

Dave's POV

-1 week later-

"I just want you for my own, more than you could ever know, make my wish come true, all I want for Christmas is you" Ari sang while she wrapped up some fake presents to put under the tree. I don't celebrate Christmas but Ari does so I don't mind if she wants to decorate the house, I just don't indulge too much in the Christmas holidays.

The past week we been spending a lot of quality time together as a family. Me and Ari's relationship has been getting better, it's still a working progress but we are in a better place than before.

"Dadadadada" Messiah babbled sitting next to me as we watched the game. "Ima teach you how to play ball as soon you can walk boy" I said looking down at Messiah as he smiled at me, I love the way he looks at me and Ari, he always has a smile on his face. He is a very happy baby. "And with that smile you gon get all the ladies" I say chuckling as Ari hit the back of my head. "Aye, fuck was that for?" I said grabbing the back of my head as she slapped me again. I don't even know how she got from in front of me where I could see her wrapping gifts, to behind me popping the back of my head. "That was for cussing in front of my son, and he not going to be player like you was, that's dead" she said walking to the kitchen. "Man yo mama don't know what she be talking about" I mumbled. "I heard you" she yelled making me roll my eyes as Messiah somehow found this funny and laughed at me.

I continued watching the game as Messiah had now moved from sitting next to me to in my arms as he lay his head on my shoulder, I guess he was getting tired. I took another sip from my corona before I heard Ari giggling from the kitchen. I turned around to look at her before I felt Messiah little growing teeth sink into my skin making me flinch. He has been teething lately and always bites me, but that shit be hurting, ion even know how. "Boy, what you think you doing?" I semi yell pulling him off my shoulder looking at him in his face. He looked at me for a second before balling out crying, here he goes.

"My bad man, I ain't mean to scare you" I said as he cried louder, now dragging it, it ain't like I popped him. I heard Ari ending her phone call and her heavy ass footsteps coming towards the living room. "Aww my baby, what daddy do now?" she said picking him up and patting his back gently while giving me them eyes.

"He bit me, all I did was yell quietly" I said as she scoffed. "No one yells quietly, especially you" she said as I frowned, fuck she mean by that. "It means you got anger issues and dontknow how it handle your temper" she said reading my mind before she sat down on the couch calming Messiah down and he eventually stopped. She sat him down in her lap as his face was facing me, "You want some milk papa?" she said as he smiled smugly while looking in my eyes.

I shook my head chuckling before getting up and stretching. "Who you was on the phone with?' I asked Ari as she looked up at me. "Kad-" "Man why the fuck they always calling my phone for?" I say aggravated seeing that my work phone was ringing, all I wanted was a day without any calls and any stress about work.

"Take it baby, we will talk later" Ari said giving me smile before looking back down at Messiah. I love how understanding she always is, she never complaining when I have to work too much and take time away from her and Messiah, she supportive as fuck and I love my baby for that.

Amaria's POV

I finally got done decorating the house for Christmas, I had Messiah in my arms the whole time because he didn't want me to put him down. "Mommy is tired" I say plumping down on the couch still holding Messiah and he started to whine. Ugh! "Mesi please let me chill for like five minutes baby" I say as if he can understand what I'm saying, I heard that its good to talk to babes normally, it helps them to develop language and communication. I tickled him trying to brighten up his mood but this just set him off more.