4

Dave's POV

"How are you feeling Mrs Brewster?" the nurse came and asked Ari. "The same as the last two damn times" Ari answered irritated. Ari has been sleep for a few hours now, she just recently woke up but she woke up with a whole attitude that won't go away. She keeps snapping at every single little thing and she is detached from Messiah, I don't know what the fuck is going on but this shit is fucking with my mental. "I understand your frustration Mrs Brewster but we have to do this as a procedure to make sure everything is on track" the nurse spoke gently. "Yeah okay, when can I leave this place, I want to be at home" she said as the nurse sighed sympathetically. "You lost a lot of blood Mrs Brewster, you have to stay here a little longer" she said holding up her fingers to demonstrate 'little'. Ari crossed her arms rolling her eyes. "Thank you nurse" I said dismissing her before Ari's smart mouth said something offensive.

"Baby, you wanna try holding him again?" I asked Ari, I know how much it meant for her to have a close relationship with Messiah after loosing out on that opportunity with sariyah. "No, I think I am going to take a nap I'll hold him later" she said. "Are you sure?" I asked making sure. "I said what I said David please leave me alone" she said so I sat back down with messiah in my arms feeding him with a bottle as he looked up at me mugging me while drinking his bottle. "Sorry lil man" I mouthed to him as he continued to mug me. I chuckled to myself continuing to feed him the bottle.

a few minutes later messiah fell asleep in my arms and I was almost knocked the fuck out myself, I haven't slept in two days. "FUCKK" I heard Ari cry, I woke out of my sleep and put messiah down in his bed before rushing over to Ari. "What, what's wrong?" I asked worried as she shut her eyes closed in pain. "It fucking hurts" she cries sitting up and holding her stomach in pain. I pressed the button to call the nurses in.

"What happened?" the nurse asked as she came in. "I sat up and felt a really sharp pain" Ari says trying to breathe in and out. "Ah I see, you can't move too much Mrs Brewster as your c-section scar re-opened from your first birth, we had to stitch it back together. You have to be really careful, I will help you lay down slowly so I can take a look to make sure none of the stitches came un-done" the nurse said helping Ari lay down as so did I. She pulled up Ari hospital gown before taking the bandage off revealing her stitched up scar making Ari wince in pain. "Nope all good, i'm going to put a new bandage on and please remember to not move around" the nurse said. "I'm sorry baby, i'm sorry all of this is happening to you" I said to Ari kissing her cheek. I wish I was awake to help her.

"It's not your fault" she said looking up at me. "I know but I can't help but feel bad for you" I said as she looked back down. The nurse came back in bandaging up Ari's c-section scar. "Have you had a lot of baby bonding time?" the nurse asked Ari cheerfully as she finished bandaging her up and put her gown back down. "No" Ari said honestly. The nurse frowned looking up at me as I shrugged. "Oh okay, well let's do a skin to skin exercise" the nurse suggested. "Do I have to?" Ari asked making me look at her weird as the nurse did the same thing. "I think that's what's best Mrs Brewster, we want to make sure that the baby is familiar with who his mommy is, right?" she asked. "I think so" I agreed with the nurse as Ari looked up at me. "Okay" she said.

The nurse pulled down Ari's upper half of her gown but making sure that none of her titties were revealed, I helped Messiah out of his onesie making him cry, I passed him to the nurse making him cry even more, as she laid him down on Ari's chest his crying slowly came to a stop as Ari held him in place. He looked up at her while she looked down at him, she smiled at him and he did a little smile back her. "Awww look at that he loves his momma" the nurse said making me chuckle cause he sure as hell did. "Let's also try breastfeeding to see if he will latch on" the nurse says. She changed the positing of Messiah so that he laid in Ari's arms instead of her chest. I pulled down Ari's hospital gown revealing one boob so that he was able to latch on. Ari put her nipple in his mouth and immediately started to latch on making me chuckle. "Is it supposed to hurt this much?" Ari frowned looking at the nurse. "yes your nipples are quite tender when breastfeeding it's all normal" she assured her.