16

Amaria POV

its been three days since the incident at the penthouse, I still had no idea how these two niggas knew each other, and Dave has been giving me the cold shoulder so its not like he told me anything. After I put Messiah down for a nap, I walk into our room to see Dave closing the bathroom door shut behind him as he walked into our room too. It looked like he was just getting out the shower since he had his towel wrapped around his torso. 

I have given him his space now it is time for him to grow the fuck up and tell me what's going on. "You just finished having a shower?" I asked walking over to the bed and sitting on it. "Obviously" he said in an irritable tone. "Why you got an attitude, it's just a simple question" I say. "Ion feel like talking right now Ari, give me some space" he says as I scoffed. "Dave I gave you three days, you have had plenty of space" I say as he sighed. "Aight what you wanna talk about?" he questioned. "I wanna know how you knew Kadeem and why you don't like him" I say as he shook his head. "Nah you don't want to know, trust me" he said as I rolled my eyes. "Yes I do, or else I wouldn't be asking you" I say looking up at him as he stood in front of me. "I used to know him back in high school aight" he said as I rolled my eyes, "I know that dumbass but how, and why he got you tight like that" I questioned. "He used to date Kali" he said biting the inside of his cheek as I gave him a blank stare before busting out laughing. "The fuck is funny?" Dave asked confused as I was struggling to catch my breath. 

"Y- you mad about a bitch who yall used to date hundred years ago?" I say before laughing hysterically. "Stop laughing man, the shit ain't funny" he said making me immediately stop laughing and my crazy side turn on. "So what you still in love with her, is that what it is? you fucking asswhole" I say standing up and shoving him "Hold on who the fuck put that in your crazy ass head" he says getting defensive. "So why you acting like a big ass baby over a situation that happened years ago?" I question as he shrugged. "Dave get yo shit together, this shouldn't have made you ignore  me for three days, i'm your wife you talk to me about shit don't hide it" I say walking out the room to do some laundry. 

Dave tripping, ain't no way he mad about that bitch, he better get his act together before I get mad for real. 

Dave's POV

I know it seem like i'm tripping but me and Kadeem's beef goes deeper, its not like he just dated Kali, we went back and forth basically the whole of my high school life. Yeah sure it started with Kali but that nigga and his niggas been trying me and my homies. He used to run around in the streets thinking he was the shit, we got into it over Kali and a lot of street shit. 

I don't fuck with him and I'm pissed that this nigga was Ari's 'little friend' this whole time. He probably tried to get close with her to get to me. That make me more mad, Ari my wife and he tried using her to get to me, what for? I don't fucking know but ima find out. 

"Messiah stop" I heard Ari say as I made my way down the stairs. Once I made it to the bottom I had a clear view of the two of them, Messiah was in his high chair as Ari was sitting on a chair next to him on her phone. "What he doing now?" I chuckle walking over to the two of them. "he keep trying me" she sighed going back to doing whatever it was she was doing on her phone. I walk around to the kitchen getting a cold water bottle from the fridge. "Omg Messiah look what you did" I heard Ari groan in frustration, I turned around to see mushed banana all on her chest making me laugh at her. "It ain't fucking funny" she said glaring at me as I tried to hold my laugh in. I looked over at Messiah who didn't seem fazed at all. "I was just trying to kiss your bad ass" Ari said to Messiah as he looked her while stuffing a fist full of banana in his mouth. 

"Pass me a paper towel" Ari said to me as I chuckled and passed it to her. "Why he been acting bad lately" I ask Ari. Messiah been having these fits and he don't wanna sleep and he mad rough grabbing my face and pinching it and shit. "He get it from you" Ari dissed, which she probably right, I was one baddd as kid, never listened to my moms or my pops, always got in trouble since pre school, lets hope the same don't happen to Messi.