12

-2 months later-

Amaria's POV

The last few weeks have been shit to be honest. Once Dave got back from his Europe tour I broke up with him, because I don't know if Dave will ever change his ways and I'm tired of the hurt. We aren't officially divorced but we are living in two seperate homes. I'm in an apartment not too far from Dave, for the sake of Messiah. It's definitely not the penthouse but I don't need a two story penthouse for just me and Messi.

After we broke it off I finally let myself cry and go through every emotion I was feeling, I thought I would feel better but I felt worse. I wish me and Dave were still together, but I lost my trust for him. He broke my trust too many times.

I have been trying to keep focus for Messiah though. Despite me being under a whole lot of stress, between this shit with Dave and my label pressing me about new music I still try to keep a smile on my face for my son.

"Can I keep him for one more day?" Dave asked me on the other side of the phone line. "Fuck no, I want him back" I say, I miss my baby like crazy, without him I feel lonely. He been with Dave since Friday and now it's Monday and I want him back. "Aight, I'm outside ill be up in a minute" he said before ending the call.

I turned down the temperature on my Alfredo pasta as I had just finished making it. I heard Dave knock on the door, I made way to the door opening it revealing Dave with Messiah in his arms. "My baby" I picking him up from Dave's arms and kissing all over his face as he giggled. "You missed mommy?" I say kissing his cute little cheeks continuously. I stepped to the side letting Dave in. "Aye I gotta tell you something" Dave said serious. "If you got a bitch pregnant Dave it ain't my business" I joked as he rubbed the back his head. "Wait, did you get a bitch pregnant?" I ask shocked as he just stood there awkwardly.

"When did this happen? Who you got pregnant?" I asked. "Kali" he said as I rolled my eyes and laughed in amusement but in no way was this shit funny. "You said you didn't fuck her, but of course that was a lie, that's my fault" I said shaking my head and walking towards the kitchen while holding Messiah on my hip. "Amaria, when I told you that I was being honest. The crazy bitch followed me to London and was waiting for me outside the venue, then she told me she was pregnant with my kid. I ain't believe her cause like I told you we never had sex, but she said that we got drunk one night and ended up making out and one thing to lead to another and we got busy in the back of the escalade" he explained. I just stood there watching him as explained, pathetic.

"Baby I-" "don't call me that, we aren't together anymore" I say cutting him off as he sighed frustratedly. "Listen, I promise I don't remember doing none of that shit, I guess I was just that drunk and I forgot. I didn't want to cross that line by having sex with her, especially un protected" he sighed as I rolled my eyes. "Dave you crossed a line when you told me you had feelings for her, you completely broke my heart. I wish you would have fucked her instead" I said as he furrowed his eyebrows. "So if I fucked her you would have stayed with me?" he asked, "Fuck no, but you having feelings for her is completely different Dave matter of fact it's worse, your heart was in it, you always talking about how much you love me but obviously not enough" I sniff feeling a tear escape my eyes.

"Ari don't cry, I'm sorry I didn't mean for any of this shit to happen" he said taking a step closer to me trying to wipe my tear but I shoved his hand away from me. "I don't need your sorry, I need for you to leave me alone, stop trying to get me back, go fuck with that Kali bitch, I don't need any communication with you, we can handle Messiah through your mom. I'm done" I say wiping my own tear but more just seemed to escape from my eyes. "Ari please, I don't have any feelings for her, I thought I did but I was just being stupid, please let's just work things out" he pleaded. "Dave how the fuck do you expect me to bounce back from this? You fucked her when you said you didn't an-" "I swear I don't remember Ari, had I been in the right mindset I never would have" he said. I wish I could smack the fuck out of him right now deadass.