15

Dave's POV

"Shit" she screamed as I pushed myself inside of her. I stroked in and out of her at fast pace but still very deep in her pussy too. She reached her arms back holding onto the other end of the table for some support.

"Yo pussy tight as a motherfucker" I hissed feeling her walls clench around my dick. I groped one of her breast as they bounced with every thrust. "Fuck baby" she moaned rolling her eyes to the back of her head, she so damn sexy.

I thrust in and out of her as she moved in sync with my strokes. "Look at this shit" I say wrapping my hand around her throat. "Looks at this mess you made baby girl" I groan looking at her stickiness coat my dick. She leaned up some and bit her lip seductively as she looked down at the mess we were creating. "Mmmm fuck I love this dick" she squealed throwing her head back.

"Get up and bend over" I instructed as she got up and bent over the table while putting her right leg up too. I grabbed her waist slamming into her as she looked back me moaning. "Babygirl you so beautiful" I say admiring her beautiful face that was free of makeup, just her natural glow. "I- oooh fuck" she moaned her mouth forming an"O" shape and rolling her eyes back as I slapped her ass cheek hard, definetley leaving my hand print there.

I watched as my dick slid in and out of her and her ass jiggle at my hard strokes. I pushed hear head down into the desk keeping a grip as her legs started to shake and her eyes closed shut as she bit her lip hard trying to contain her moans. I smacked her ass again hard making her let out a loud moan and continued as I smacked it again and again. "Oh fuck daddy.... yess yes fuck me just like that daddy" she screamed out.

"Aint no one ever fuck you like this huh" I groaned seeing her creamy wetness coat my dick making me go harder and her squeal louder. "No daddy, I love your dick... mmmm fuck" she moaned loudly. I grabbed her neck leaning her up and trailing kisses along her neck. "shit... daddy you gon make me cum" she moaned her head leaning back on my chest and I groped her boob while continuing to suck on her neck. I continued at the same pace pulling her closer into my body, I felt her walls get tighter and tighter around my dick meaning she is close. I moved my hand down placing it on her clit. At this point she was a moaning mess, the room filled with the sounds of my balls hitting against her ass, as well as Ari's loud moans. "Daddy" she cried out as I rubbed her clit. "Shit you tight" I groaned. "Go head and cum on daddy's dick baby girl" I groaned in her ear and right on cue she squirted letting out a loud gasp as her legs started shaking like a stripper.

I turned her around and laid her back on the table opening up her legs to get a better view of that pretty pussy. I got my dick tapping it against her clit twice before sliding back in, "Baby" Ari moaned as tears streamed down her face, she wrapped her legs around my waist making me go deeper and feel every inch of her deepness. "I love you daddy" Ari moaned while looking in my eyes with her pretty ones. "Shit mama, I love you too" I groaned drowning in her wetness. "If you love me then cum in this pussy baby" she moaned keeping that same eye contact while playing with her boobs. I stroked in and out of her two more times before filing her up with my nut. " Fuck" I cussed pulling out after ten seconds.

"I'm tired" Ari yawned sitting up as I chuckled. "Put yo dress back on" I say picking up her dress that was on the floor along with my clothes. If it wasn't for Ari not wearing her panties and bra we wouldn't be here in the studio fucking. I heard Ari groan in pain, I looked back to see her holding onto the table unable to stand. "Dave look what yo ass did" she cried as I chuckled. "Nah that was all you, don't leave the house not wearing yo damn panties" I said putting my Armani jeans back on. "You knew what you was doing leaving the house without any panties on" I smirked as she rolled her eyes before breaking into a smile.