8

-4 months later-

Dave's POV

"Fuck daddy I'm about to cum" Ari screamed into the pillow. "Cum on daddy's dick" I groan feeling her tightness as I continuing giving her powerful thrusts.I felt her cum as I shot inside of her. I gave her two more strokes before pulling out. "Damn ma" I say slapping her ass she stayed in the position not moving. Lately her pussy been on a whole other level, she tighter and more wet, I guess she been doing her Kegel excersises. "You want more?" I asked rubbing her clit as she moaned. "No, I'm fucking tired" she said moving my hand laying on her back. I leaned in kissing her neck and then her lips as she kissed me back passionately. "Do you have to leave?" she whined as I chuckled. "Yeah bae, if it was up to me I'd stay here fucking your brains out all day" I said grabbing her ass, as she rolled her eyes playfully.

We got out of bed cleaning up and taking seperate showers. By the time I finished getting ready and making my way downstairs, Ari and Messiah were in the kitchen. All you could hear was his laughs. I smiled at the sight of my family.

"I'm out" I said kissing Ari lips and Messiahs cheek

"I'm out" I said kissing Ari lips and Messiahs cheek. "Messi say bye daddy" she told Messiah as he tried to make out the words but instead he started baby talking. "Bye boo" she said kissing my lips once more before I made way out.

I got in the car as Otis drove me to the studio. Once I made it to the studio I walked in dapping up my producer and few of the homies that I invited here. "Shorty here yet?" I asked them as they shook their heads.

I lit my blunt and got my note pad out to write down some lyrics that been on my mind. Thirty minutes later Bully walked in dapping me up and about five minutes later Kali had pulled up. I got up pulling her for a hug, we talked for a little catching up with eachother. Once she left, I felt Bully's eyes on me, I look over at him as he shook his head at me before looking away. I shrugged it off going back to writing.

Me and Kali have been getting to know each other again since the last time I saw her at my mom's place, which was four months ago and it's been nice. She been coming to the studio and listen to me rap, she been backstage at a few of my performances, I sometimes even invite her to the club too. Bully does not approve, he say's that I pulled him into some bullshit because now he has to lie to Nia who would obviously tell Ari if she was to find out about Kali. But he loyal so I know he not gon say shit. Obviously I ain't gon tell Ari about Kali, she not going to understand. I ain't do nothing bad with Kali we just chilling. 

After I finished up at the studio, me and Kali went out to eat at a nearby Benihanas. "Does your wife mind us being out here, eating together?" she asked me. "Don't worry about my wife Kali, she is not your concern" I said. "Damn did I strike a nerve" she said under breath but I heard her. Why I always pick the woman with the smart mouth?

"What is the point of us being here D?" she sighed. "What you mean? we eating" I say as she rolled her eyes. "I like you, and I know you like me too" she said. "I'm married Kali" I say as she rolls her eyes. "So what? stop acting like you don't want me. We have more history than you and her, don't you remember how madly in love we were" she said making my mind ponder to when we were kids.