10

sorry for the 2 weeks delay I been mad sick and haven't had a chance to post a story, ima try post two for today xx

-next day-

Dave's POV

Before y'all cuss me out, I know I fucked up big time. Yall probably thinking what the fuck made you fuck up AGAIN. To be honest I don't know, I wasn't thinking, all I know is I need to get Ari back, but I don't even know where to start. She sounded so serious about getting a fucking divorce, which I think is crazy. I continued calling Ari's phone for the twelfth time this morning but she didn't answer. I called my mom telling her what happened but instead of her supporting me like I hope she would, she scowled me and told me how disappointed she was in me. 

I sat on the couch sinking in feeling hopeless, I heard my phone start ringing, when I looked at the name it was Ari, Finally! 

"Ar-"

 "Why did you call me?" Ari said cutting me off tiredly. 

"Where are you boo?"

"At a hotel, what do you want?" she said impatiently 

"I wanna see you and my son" I said. 

"If you want to see Messiah you can, we can meet up somewhere and you can take him for a few hours" she said as I heard Messiah's coos coming from the other side. 

"Is he good?" I asked. 

"Obviously, he is with me" Ari said with attitude and hung up the phone. 

Then she texted me sending me the address to the hotel. I got up quickly taking a shower and doing my personal hygiene before changing into some sweat pants and a hoodie from my FTD line.

Once I pulled up to the Hotel, I texted her letting her know I was here. After five minutes she came down with Messiah in her arms while pushing a stroller in the other. "Hey ba-", "where are you taking him?" she asked me cutting me off. "Nowhere I was hoping we could chill here" I said as she shook her head. "Hell no" she said. "I ain't got my security with me ma, I can't just be walking around with Messiah" I explained as she rolled her eyes. "Fine". I followed her as we got in the elevator and went to her hotel room floor. 

Once we made it she unlocked the door letting me in. "His bottles are in this bag, same as the diapers but extra diapers are in the suitcase, same as a change of clothes. I'll be back in two to three hours" she said kissing Messiah's cheeks before she handed him to me. "Where are you going?" I asked. "Out, I can't stand to be in a room with you" she said getting her handbag and kissing Messiah once more before leaving out the door. Well me being in here is now pointless because I wanted to be with her and Messiah and was hoping we could all spend some family time. 

She kept saying how she couldn't stand to be in the same room as me and it broke my heart for real. I never wanted to hurt Ari again, I know I have done a lot of that through our relationship. Throughout our marriage our relationship recently, before the four months, our relationship had been at its best. At least at the early stages. Now everything has crumbled to bits and it felt like we are worse than before. 

My feelings for Kali were stupid, I don't know how I feel to be honest, she is cool and over the past four months of us being around each other almost everyday reminded me of how me and Ari used to be. The chemistry between me and Kali had still been there from high school so I was intrigued and entertaining it. Now I regret every single thing because I'm about to loose Ari, or maybe I have already lost her. All I know is that I'm not going to stop fighting for us. I love her too much to give up. As of right now I know she needs her space, so that's what I'm going to try and give her. 

Handsome pt.2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें