9

Amaria's POV 

I laid in bed contemplating everything Fai had just told me. I couldn't stop thinking of this Kali girl, I wondered what she looked like, how much Dave liked her, or even worse if he loved her. I wondered if my worst nightmare was actually my reality and Dave was actually cheating on me with some girl from his past. My thoughts were interrupted by Dave shutting the bathroom from behind him as he had just got out the shower, I looked over at him as he walked in our room, he had a towel wrapped around his waist revealing his well built body, he had water dripping down his chest, which god knows turns me all the way on, but not in this moment, right now my heart felt shattered. I looked back up at the ceiling as everything Fai said repeated in my head constantly like a record player. 

I felt the bed dip as Dave got in bed, I felt him look over at me as I looked back at him with pure hurt all in my eyes, his eyes were filled with guilt like I've never seen before. This just confirmed my what I thought was 'irrational thoughts' but were very much the opposite. "Are you okay?" he asked me as I felt like smacking him across his dumb ass face and punching him in his throat and cutting off his balls, but instead I gave him a pitiful smile. "Yes, you?, anything you want to talk about?" I asked as he shook his head almost making me believe him. "How was your talk with my mom? Yall seemed to hug like forever before they left" he said. They ended up not spending the night as Fai thought it was best me and Dave had conversation about everything. "Oh our conversation..... it was very interesting" I say as he had a slight look of confusion. "Why?" he questioned as I shrugged. "You know your mom, she's a good story teller" I said as he chuckled, "You ain't wrong there, she can talk your ear off about all her stories" he says as I nodded. "Which one she tell you his time?" he asked me chuckling. "Oh, you know she repeats them all over and over again, anyways I'm tired, i'm going to get some sleep" I say as he agrees with me yawning, "I'm tired as shit, got shit to do tomorrow" he says rubbing his eyes. "You going to the studio again?" I asked as he nodded. "Yeah, but I won't be out too late, I'll be back before Messiah goes to sleep" he says as I nod. "Okay" I say turning over to face my back against him. 

"I thought you would be more happy" he said as I shrugged. "I am" I lie. I know y'all probably are wondering why I haven't light his ass on fire yet, the answer to that is I don't know. I guess im too scared to face the truth. 

"I love you baby girl" he says kissing my shoulder. "Me too" I say before his lamp shut off and felt him get more comfortable in the bed. When I heard him start to lightly snore I let the tears out and cried silently the whole night. 

----

-3 days later- 

We was currently out shopping, Messiah turned 9 months yesterday and he is getting so big that nearly none of his clothes fit, so we have to get him some new fits. We were in flight club as Dave wanted some new sneakers, I followed him around as he picked out shoes for himself and Messiah. This man had a huge collection of shoes, some he bought and some were sent by companies. His shoes collection is bigger than mine, but I ain't complaining because at least we get seperate walk-in closets. "You like these lil man" Dave said to Messiah showing him a pair of Yeezys as Messiah kicked his legs in the stroller making baby sounds. "Word? I was thinking the same thing man" he said making me smile at the two of them. 

Dave and I are still in argument and I'm honestly tired of it, he keeps trying to talk to me but I want to be left alone, he starts another argument with me and blows up when I don't give in to his bullshit. I just continue to stay quiet, I can't even look at him or even stand to be in the same room as him sometimes. Last night he slept in the guest room after we had another argument. This morning he came back to me apologising trying to be all over me but I wasn't having it, we just being cordial around Messiah though.