7

sorry for any mistakes xx

-2 weeks later-

Amaria's POV

I got out the shower hot shower feeling the cold air hit my naked body. I pulled the towel off the rack wrapping it around myself. I got out all my skin care products and started lathering it on my face. I then lathered my body in baby oil and put some body mist on, I looked at my self in the mirror and I was glistening.

I looked at my phone to see Davids location and he was almost home. I quickly made my way to my walking closet and got out the lingere set I been hiding from him. I put it on making sure everything looked good before going to our room and lighting the candles. I heard Dave call out my name from downstairs making me quickly hide out in the bathroom to make my grand entrance. While I hid in the bathroom I decided to take some quick photos and videos of myself to save.

"Baby" I heard Dave yell entering our bedroom. "Where yo ass at?" he says. "Im in here just wait a moment" I say applying clear lipgloss on my lips and fixing my hair to my liking. "Hurry up man im trying to take a shit" I hear him say from the other side of the door making me roll my eyes and shake my head. He annoying as hell. "Aye why you got all the candles lit in this bitch, and why you dim the lights so low?" he said. I opened the door revealing myself but his back was turned still looking around the room. "How was the music video?" I ask him as he finally turned around and looked at me. "It wa- gah damn" he says looking over my body making me giggle. "Damn ma" he says never taking his eyes off my body as I walked over to him. He took my hand in his turning me around and slapping my ass hard.

"I missed you daddy" I say seductively wrapping my arms around his neck. "Fuck I missed you more" he says back his hand all over my body. He leaned in kissing my lips making me kiss him back as we made out passionately and hungry for each other. While we were continuing devouring each other's mouths I smelt a strong sent of woman's perfume on him. Dave pulled away as we both had to catch our breath. "Let me go shower real quick bae, ima get that ass right after just you wait" he said kissing my lips and going to the bathroom leaving me there confused as fuck.

I decided to push my thoughts to the back of my head, Dave is a rapper and he is around females all the time, i'm just thinking crazy. My thoughts were interrupted by Dave's mouth on my clit. I guess I was so deep in thought I didn't see him come back in. I jerked at the sensation and moaned lowly at the feeling. "Mmm yes baby" I moaned as Dave looked up at me devouring my shit. My toes curled and my head feel back while my back arched. I grabbed the back of his head pushing him deeper into me. My eyes rolled back as I felt him insert two fingers pumping them in and out. "Damn ma, you so wet" he says with his sexy as voice. "Just for you daddy" I moan louder feeling him speed up and attach his lips to my clit. "Oh fuckk baby" I cried out from all the pleasure I was receiving. "Shit" I say followed by a loud moan as I felt myself squirt all over his fingers. I grabbed Daves hand sucking off my juices off his fingers as he looked at me mesmerised. "Damn baby" he said leaning in and kissing my lips roughly before attaching my neck and doing the same to my chest.

He started sucking on my nipples as our lower halves rubbed against each other and I could feel his big hard dick through the towel. I bit my lip grabbing his towel and dropping it revealing his big veiny dick that I been thinking about all day. I grabbed it shoving it in my hole as Dave watched attentively. "Fuck baby girl" he groaned and started pounding into my soaking wet pussy. He put his head in the crook of my neck as I wrapped my legs around his torso feeling him hit my spot continuously. "Fuck daddy, I can feel you in my stomach" I moan as he kissed my neck and picked up his pace fucking me harder and harder as I clawed hard into his back, I just know he is going to wake up with scratch marks all on his back.