17

Happy Holidays my loves! I know this chapter is way over due but I had some personal things going on in my life but everything will be back to normal and charters will be coming out once a week. I hope yall enjoy this chapter and stay tuned for the next one 😘

Dave's POV

"Just relax David, everything will be fine" Ari said as we walked up the steps to her mom's house.  "but they all hate me" I complained as she shrugged. "I don't blame them" she said as my heart started racing even faster. "I'm joking, just chill, if anyone presses you, handle it like the man you are" she said looking up at me. We were here in Atlanta for Christmas with Ari's family, it's important for her so I said I would come, but I regret saying that shit. The fuck I need to be here for?

I had Messiah in one hand and a whole lot of bags in the other, Ari went crazy with the Christmas shopping. I watched as she opened the door and immediately I could hear music and people laughing talking. The first person we saw was Ari's favourite cousin Tay, "Oh my god, Amaria" she squealed and they embraced each other in a hug. "Your mom didn't tell em you were coming" she said as they pulled away from each other. "I only planned on coming last minute, but I'm glad i'm here, it's been ages" Ari said. "Oh my god and you bought think little cutie" she said looking at Messiah, "He is so cute" she said playing with his hand as Messiah smiled at her. "And this is Dave, yall met a while back" Ari said a little awkwardly as Tay nodded. "Yeah I remember you, and I see you on the shade room a lot too" she said tilting her head to the side. "Yeah they be talking about me on there" I chuckle but she was dead serious. "It's nice meeting you again" I said. "Mhm, you should probably go and say hi to everyone else" she said looking back at Ari, well catch up later" she said as they embraced each other in a hug before she walked off. One person down about hundred more to go, Ari got a big as family. 

Ari lead me to the kitchen and introduced and reintroduced me to a few more family members. "Babe place the gifts under the tree in the living room" she said taking Messiah out of my arms. "You mean you want me to go by myself?" I said as she nodded. "Yess hurry up" she said before turning around and talking to one of her Aunties. I ain'y pussy, aight? I just don't need to be by myself in a room full of crazy people. I took a deep breath in before walking over to the tree and placing all the gifts Ari got under the tree. 

"Yo ain't you Amaria lil nigga?" One of Ari's cousins Daniel said, I remember meeting him from the first time she brung me around her family. "Husband" I corrected as he chuckled. "I ain't ask, but you should come outside so we can talk" he said. "Whatever you wanna talk about, we can talk here lil nigga" I said as he chuckled. "You scared or sumn? Cause I can still beat yo ass in here, I don't give a fuck, I just thought the kids and woman didn't need to see it, but its up to you" he said before he got shoved by Ari. "The fuck is you doing Daniel?" she whisper shouted, we weren't seen that much by everyone else. I ain't even see she came all the way here. "You gotta get yo woman to fight for you? pussy as nigga" he chuckled. "Daniel shut up and go on somewhere else, you always tryna act hard, but you ain't about that life, better not start shit with a real hood nigga" Ari said. "Whatever yall some lame niggas anyway" he said walking away. Period, my wife ate that up! 

"You so sexy when you mad" I said looking down at Ari as she rolled her eyes, "what you doin all the way over there anyway?" she questioned crossing her arms. "You told me to put the gifts under the tree, you got dementia or sumn?" I chuckle as she flips me off before turning on her heels and walking away with an attitude. I will never get tired of that view. 

About thirty minutes later everybody was sat at the table while Ari's step dad prayed over the food. "Amen" everyone said in union. "You have got to be fucking kidding me" Ari groaned, her back was turned to see a tall slim thick light skin chick with long hair enter the formal dining room. "Who's that?" I asked Ari as turned around back in her seat rolling her eyes. "My cousin" she said as I was little confused because, one i thought I had met all her cousins and two Ari loves her whole family so I don't understand why she is so mad at the sight of her cousin. Behind her was a tall guy, well built, he looked like he plays ball. I watched as she greeted everyone with a wide smile on her face before her and the nigga took a seat from across us. "Hello Amaria" she said smiling, as Amari ain't say shit but put her fake smile on, ion know what this tension is but its funny as fuck. "Mama" Messiah fussed in my arms reaching over to Ari and pulling on the top of her dress. "Ay stop it" I tell Messiah pulling him back but he started to whine. "He's hungry, ill be back" Ari said picking up Messiah and walking off to a seperate room.