Seven: Goodbye & Babies

***Crescent's P. O. V.***.

I'm scared of getting marked and having sex with Moon. Both of those things will hurt! I like Moon a lot, and it really hurts my feelings that he doesn't like me. He lies and says he does, but I know he doesn't. I'm going to ask him if I can sleep in his bed again, and if he says no then I'll know he doesn't like me.

"Moon?" I call out his name after I'm done getting ready for bed.

"What do you want?"

"Can I sleep with you?"

"No. Go to bed."

"Okay. . ."

I go to my room and start packing up my stuff. Goodbye, Moon. If you don't love me, then I'll leave.

I make some noise getting my stuff down the stairs, but I don't hear him get up. I slide open the patio door, and I'm about to step out.

"What the hell are you doing?" Moon asks, appearing out of nowhere behind me.

I gulp, "If you don't like me, then I'll leave."

"Fine then. Get eaten by Rogues. If you can't see that I like you then I guess I don't care."

"You like me?" I ask, shocked.

"W-well, of course, stupid. You're my mate. I have to like you."

"I don't want you to have to like me! I want you to like me for real!" I stomp my foot.

"I-I do!" he says, but I can tell he's lying.

"No you don't."

"Come on, Crescent, don't leave. I'll let you sleep in my bed. . ."

"Really?" that sounds really temping. "You promise you like me?"

"Yeah, sure."

"'Kay."

He carries my suitcase back upstairs for me, and let's me get in bed with him.

***Moon's P. O. V.***

That brat tried to leave! He's mine, he can't do that! And then he forced me to say that I like him. Like, I kinda do, but not really.

"Moon?" he says, just as I'm about to fall asleep.

"Whaaaaaattttt. . ."

"Gregory and Clarke said that we have sex to make babies, but how do we do that? Only ladies get babies in their bellies, I thought."

"No. You're gonna get pregnant, at least if you can. We'll have you tested."

"Me? Why not you?"

"I'm the dominant mate. You're the submissive one. It's just how it is."

"Where does the baby come out? My belly button?"

"No, dumbass. How the hell would that even work?" I ask, genuinely curious about what his answer will be.

"Well, I don't know. I guess if my belly button opened and got a little bigger we could pull a baby out."

"Sorry, but that's not how it works."

"Then tell me!"

"I'm not really good at-"

"Tell me!" he demands, sitting on my chest and bouncing up and down.

"Fine! Just get off of me!" I push him off and he lays on his side, anticipating my explanation of how babies are born. "When it's time for the baby to come out, you'll have to push it out of your ass."