Thirty-Three: No More Fun Time

***Crescent's P. O. V.***.

~~~Four Months Pregnant~~~

"You know, I actually really like it," I say as I look at my little baby bump in the mirror.

"Me too," Moon says as he shaves his hairy face.

"What. . ." I say, suddenly feeling something warm in my underwear.

"Are you okay?" Moon asks.

"I don't know," I reply honestly. "Is there something on my pants?"

I turn around and he gasps, "Crescent, you're bleeding!"

"Really? But it doesn't hurt!"

"It doesn't matter, you have to go to the hospital," he says, wiping his face of the shaving cream and picking me up.

"I don't want to, Moon! Put me down!" I struggle to get out of his grasp.

"Baby, no. Just please cooperate. It's for your own good!"

I burst into tears. I'm so done with hospitals and doctors and I just wanna be left alone! It's not that I'm scared, I'm just sick of all of it!

"Ssshh, stop crying. It's gonna be okay," Moon says quietly, and I go completely limp.

He pats my butt like I'm a little baby and carries me outside to the car. Usually, a driver takes us places in a really nice car, but for stuff like this Moon drives the regular car.

He buckles me in the backseat and jumps in the front. The hospital isn't that far away, we could walk, but Moon doesn't like it when I exercise too much. He thinks it's bad for the babies.

I cry quietly to myself in the back. I hope my babies are okay. Nothing hurts, so I think they're fine, but I don't know!

~~~~~~~~~~

The doctor in the emergency room runs some tests and now we're waiting for the results. Moon offers to hold me, but I refuse. I'm angry at him for making me come here.

The doctor comes back with a weird look on his face. He sits down slowly.

"So. . . .?" Moon asks, obviously annoyed.

"Well, the babies are just fine, but you guys might want to lay off on the anal sex," he replies.

I start blushing like crazy, and Moon looks down at the ground.

"So that's what caused the bleeding?" he mutters.

"Yes," the doctor answers.

Moon shuffles his feet for a few seconds before standing up and leaving, gesturing for me to follow. I'm the polite one, so I say thank you to the doctor before I go.

"At least it wasn't anything serious," Moon says as we drive back home.

I sigh and don't answer. I'm still grumpy.

"Are you alright?" he asks, looking back.

"Be quiet," I say angrily.

"Don't be like that," he scolds.

***Moon's P. O. V.***

Crescent is mad because I made him to the hospital. He seemed to know that it wasn't anything to be worried about. The relief I feel is immense, but I also feel humiliated knowing he was bleeding because of me. It sucks that we can't have sex until long after the babies are born, but we can still do other intimate things.

When we get home, Crescent immediately goes to bed. I try to follow him and snuggle with him, but he shoves me out of the room and slams the door.

"Don't do this!" I shout, banging on the door. "You don't have any reason to be pissed!"

"Don't talk to me!" he yells.

I growl and give up on my attempts to enter the room. Maybe he just needs some space. I decide to work for a little while, and then try to get him to come out for dinner. He didn't eat lunch because he slept very late.

"If you're not going to come out, then can you open the door and let me give you a plate of food?" I ask, really hoping he'll say yes.

"Fine," he answers grouchily.

He opens the door just enough for me to hand him the food.

"I love you!" I shout through the closed door.

"Shut up," he replies.

He stays in our room for the rest of the night, and I end up sleeping in the room he used to sleep in when he first got here. I hate being away from him like this. It's frustrating knowing he's one room away and he doesn't even want to be with me.

~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up the next morning to the sound of something hitting the ground. At first I ignore it and try to go back to sleep, but then I hear Crescent crying. I jump out of bed and rush to the room he slept in last night. Whipping open the door, I find my little mate on the ground, bawling his eyes out.

"Oh my god! Did you fall out of bed?" I ask, picking him up.

"Mhm!" he cries, burying his face in my shirt.

"Did you hit your belly??"

"No," he whimpers.

I breathe a sigh of relief, "It's okay. Don't cry. You're not hurt, right? Just got scared?"

"Yeah. . ."

I rub his back until he stops crying. It sucks that he's so emotional lately, but he can't help it. It's just his hormones.

<><><><><>

OKAY I'M SO SORRY THIS IS SO SHORT I AM A TERRIBLE PERSON. I JUST KINDA NEED IDEAS SO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT AND GIVE ME SOME INSPIRATION. ALSO, SHOULD I DO ONE CHAPTER FOR EACH MONTH OF PREGNANCY, OR KINDA FAST FORWARD A TINY TINY BIT??? LET ME KNOW!!!!