Intro

Title 邻居Omega弟弟借住我家[女A男O]Neighbor Omega's younger brother is staying at my house [female A male O]
Author 言知许

Su Yang's family came to a former neighbor's younger brother who was temporarily staying.

The younger brother has not yet differentiated.

Sister Alpha said bluntly on the first day he moved in: "Don't misuse the things in the refrigerator." Worried about his younger brother's misunderstanding, Su Yang explained clearly, "There are alpha inhibitors in it."

My younger brother is obedient and sensible, My sister listened carefully to what she said.

At home, he always took the initiative to take over the work, with a hard-working appearance, and he was not angry when his sister misunderstood him. Su Yang felt guilty and took the initiative to give him a pair of new shoes.

Unexpectedly, not long after the shoes were delivered, the younger brother, who has always been quiet and well-behaved, was invited by his parents for fighting with his classmates.

Su Yang went to help.

When she arrived, her younger brother was sitting in the office without saying a word, Su Yang asked him: "Why did you fight with someone?" The
younger brother didn't answer, his head was lowered, his eyes were lonely.

When they got home, the people who had been silent all the way fixed their eyes on her and complained in a low voice and aggrieved.
"Sister."
"He stained my shoes."

It was a gift from my sister, and my brother liked it very much.
——I don’t even want to wear it.

Alpha's estrus came quickly and violently, Su Yang didn't predict it accurately, and suffered at home for nothing.

The hormone was suddenly secreted, she gasped for breath, touched the inhibitor on the bedside, but unexpectedly missed it.

The part in the cabinet was used up last time, and there was no time to make up, and the remaining part was put in the refrigerator to freeze.

I also forgot to close the door tightly, and the younger brother who was staying at home came looking for the sound.

With the last consciousness, Su Yang informed his younger brother of the current situation and told him to go back to the house and lock the door.

Who would have imagined why the obedient and sensible brother suddenly rebelled.

He said: "Sister, I don't want to go."
Then, he closed the door and locked them both in the house.

Su Yang didn't know that the last straw in the refrigerator had already been emptied by the bad-hearted brother who was duplicity.

In this house, the only antidote is him alone.