Chapter 13

Chapter 13

    "Let's go."

    Seeing that he hadn't moved, Su Yang walked back a few steps, rubbed his head, and bent that piece of dry hair.

    "Okay, let's go?"

    The Beta cashier at the front desk propped her chin up, with an obsessive smile on her lips. I don't know if her grin was too wide, making her look a little wretched.

    She stared at the backs of the two of them until the car was gone.

    The barber who just cut Yu Shubai's hair just happened to be the owner of this shop, and when he saw the malicious look in his employee's eyes, he slammed her head hard.

    "What are you doing!"

    "Knock cp!" The cashier rubbed his head without being annoyed, and raised his eyebrows with a smile, "Isn't that right?"

    The barber slapped the design book on the table , "Young Master Gu said it, sisters, don't talk nonsense."

    "Tch—what do you know?" The cashier girl gave her a sidelong glance, and closed the cash drawer with a bang, "This is called fun."

    " Huh? I cut his hair, I don't understand?"

    The barber said angrily, and when he saw the guest coming from the door, he straightened his expression and walked away with a smile.

    Driving out of the barber shop the car ended up in front of the military museum.

    The sky was bright and the wind was clear, and the branches and leaves of the sycamore tree outside the courtyard overlapped, but there was still a gap missing. The afternoon sunlight hit the head of the person at the bottom of the tree, and it was covered with a layer of golden light.

    "Why did Sister Su Yang take you out for a haircut?"

    Gu Wei glanced at his new hairstyle several times, and muttered something in his mouth.

    Yu Shubai swept away the fallen leaves on his shoulder with

    one hand, and his words were a bit absent-minded: "By the way." Gu Wei snorted, and followed Yu Shubai's gaze to see the sign at the door, as if he had never been here before. This, so seeing these is very novel.

    He raised his chin, "Haven't you heard of this place?"

    The exterior design of the museum is very sci-fi style, the outside is icy water blue, with many layers of explosion-proof glass windows, and it is crystal clear like gemstones under the sun. It is beautiful, and the entrance is combined with a classical style door wall, which is divided and unified as a whole.

    The Military Museum has always been closed, and there are only a few days when it is open on a fixed-point basis, but the number of places is also limited. Now is not the day when the museum is open, but Su Yang brought them here.

    Gu Wei said slowly: "There are a lot of precious military materials stored here. If sister Su Yang hadn't brought them with me this time, we would only be standing at the door." At the end of his speech, he also concluded by himself: "So, follow me,

    sister Su Yang It’s definitely not a problem. You have a good eye.”

    Not far away, Alpha was still talking with the librarian, and Yu Shubai just looked there, and didn’t hear what Gu Wei said. I just blurted out a few sentences and got over it.

    Gu Wei felt that Yu Shubai got along a lot easier today, and he was less hostile to him.

    For the sake of his being so obedient, the last time's incident can barely be turned over.