Chapter 29

Chapter 29 Lying

    Seeing that he was still standing there blankly, Alpha urged him, "Why don't you leave?"

    Yu Shubai was stunned, and silently followed her.

    "Why are you rehearsing so late today?" Su Yang asked him.

    The boy lowered his head, his mind was still buzzing in chaos.

    The sudden panic just now made people's emotions fluctuate, and even their brains became muddy.

    "I, yes, I'm late for rehearsal."

    His face turned pale, and his speech was not smooth, like a liar who couldn't cheat at all.

    Alpha didn't seem to pay attention to the small voice not far away, just smiled and wiped the plaster off his clothes.

    "Let's go."

    Yu Shubai followed slowly.

    Su Yang booked a famous Chinese restaurant, which is located in the city center, and there are many people coming and going. She booked a box at 7:30 tonight, but she arrived half an hour late.

    After the food was served, the Alpha who had left the table finally came back.

    Omega, who was sitting in the original position, stared absently at the night scene outside the glass window. The palm of his left hand was wrapped around the back of his right hand, hanging down at the bottom of the table, hidden under the rippling tablecloth.

    "Stretch out your hand."

    Su Yang had already sat back to his original position, looking at Yu Shubai.

    The boy turned his gaze back, and met her eyes with each other.

    He sat upright, with a straight back, and there was subtle resistance hidden in his eyes, but it was well concealed by the blankness on the surface, only the tight lip line revealed a trace of panic in his consciousness.

    After a while, he put his left hand on the table.

    The bone line on the back of the hand is clear -----------/Yiyiy?Hua/, the blue veins are slightly visible, with a sense of strength, the knuckles are slender, the nails are round and clean, and the sharpness is eliminated. It looked extraordinarily harmless.

    His right hand hidden underneath clenched into a fist, trying to divert the subconscious helplessness of his body.

    "What's wrong?" Yu Shubai looked at her cautiously.

    Su Yang's eyelids were half lifted, and he just said, "The right hand."

    The blood in his body seemed to flow backwards in an instant, and then froze on the way, making people feel like falling into an ice cellar in an instant.

    Was it discovered?

    The boy's throat rolled, and the lines around his neck suddenly tightened, like the strings of a bow that was about to be drawn.

    He was flustered, but he didn't dare to disobey her order, and slowly put his hand on it.

    He forced himself to calm down, and his brain automatically prepared reasons for adapting.

    "I accidentally knocked on the board during rehearsal today. I didn't pay attention. The wound was not deep, so I didn't care about it. It's nothing..." The boy's voice was

    a little dry and hoarse, and his eyes were fixed on The vase on the table was a bit incoherent, but he insisted on continuing to narrate. Just as he was talking, the tone gradually became weaker, and when he touched Alpha's movements from the corner of his eye, he stopped abruptly.