Chapter 14

Chapter 14 Information

    Not long after the beginning of autumn, the weather became cooler, and it rained again last night. Some autumn leaves fell on the paths in the school, and they were all cleaned up by the cleaners. The messy ground has been very tidy these days.

    "I heard that the reserve army will send someone over for this competition?" Chen Lu withdrew from the forum, took out another piece of paper, squeezed his palm tightly.

    He turned the direction of his body, felt uncomfortable again, and dragged the position of the chair. The hard lumps under the legs of the chair rubbed against the ground, making quite a noise.

    "Are you sick?"

    Gu Wei took off the earphones, straightened up from the half-reclined state, watched him twist and turn for a long time like a worm got into his trouser legs, and his interest in listening to songs fell to the bottom.

    Chen Lu wiped off his sweat, and said with a dry smile, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry."

    Yu Shubai held the book without lifting his head, his fingertips slid along with the words, coupled with his newly changed hairstyle, there was a faint sense of alienation feel.

    Chen Lu threw the sweat-soaked tissues into the trash can, and took another one out of his pocket.

    He moved carefully, for fear of disturbing Young Master Gu who was sitting opposite him again.

    He came from a small county town and had never participated in such a large-scale competition. He heard that there were people from the reserve army who came to watch the competition this time, so he was extremely nervous.

    This is the reserve army. It would be an honor to be one of them. After all, his mother was very happy when she knew that he could go to Weicheng University. She thought that he had half-stepped into the threshold of the reserve army. Only when she came here can she know how good these people who competed with him are.

    The Xicai Cup this time is simply a natural competition field. Who doesn't want to perform well, like the Alpha who has been famous for a long time, win the favor of the reserve army, and become famous for a while?

    The Xicai cup didn't start until 2:00 pm, and the school was closed in the morning. The three of them sat in the cafe in the school for two or three hours.

    "Subai." Chen Lu stared at Gu Wei, seeing his eyes closed, asked in a low voice, "Aren't you nervous?"

    Yu Shu's white eyelids were half lifted, he picked up the paper with his fingertips, and flipped it lightly, "What are you doing?" There was no cover in front of

    his forehead, and the dark eyeballs appeared in the sight of others like this, glazed with luster, With a bit of indifference and alienation.

    Chen Lu swallowed, and said in a low voice: "The competition system has changed a little this time, and extra field practice has been added, which must be beneficial to those who are not in the command department. Look at the reckless people in the military system. It has a great advantage, I can find out..."

    Chen Lu's voice became weaker as he spoke, he looked at Yu Shu with white eyes, and then he simply fell silent, "What, what's wrong?" "

    No Use such vocabulary in front of me." Yu Shubai closed the book with a bang, his voice was cold.

    "Oh." Chen Lu leaned forward and moved back a little.

    "Physical fitness is the most basic thing, do you understand?" Gu Wei, who was leaning on the side, gave him a white look, "The game hasn't started yet, don't think about what you have, take care of yourself." Chen