Chapter 32

Chapter 32

    Su Yang opened the door to take the takeaway, and when he came back, he heard the movement in the room.

    My brother must have woken up.

    She carried her things into the door, and saw the boy kneeling on the bed looking up at her, with a bit of unexplained grievance in his eyes.

    The boy didn't wear a single strand, and the light from the translucent white gauze curtain broke on his body, like a solemn sculpture, with a great sense of artistic beauty.

    The thin quilt covers the lower part of the abdomen, and the body exposed to the air has been carefully carved out by people, and after the precipitation of time, it has become a deep red mark.

    Alpha looked away calmly, picked up the clothes on the ground, threw them aside, and put the takeaway package on the table.

    Then, she sat back on the side of the bed, her gentle gaze enveloping the insecure Omega, the boy approached again, followed her outstretched arm, and stuck into her embrace.

    "Eat something before going to bed?" Su Yang asked warmly.

    Yu Shubai rested his chin on her shoulder, and said softly: "En."

    After he finished speaking, he didn't leave, and leaned on Alpha's body for a while before slowly moving to the side of the bed.

    Like a vine climbing a city wall, it twists and turns, but is delicate and delicate.

    Su Yang coughed lightly, and reminded: "Clothes."

    The clothes she brought in just now were placed on the side of the bed by her. Hearing this, Omega crawled there obediently, turned her back, and put them on slowly.

    Against the light, the white back is still so conspicuous.

    He moved slowly, like the final curtain of a stage play, and the hem of his clothes hung down from top to bottom, covering everything inside.

    Alpha's eyes were focused on the bag in his hand, and he was unpacking the takeaway box without any distraction, and the sound of skin and clothes rubbing against his ears could be heard.

    After moving for a long time, the difficult knot was not untied, so she simply tore open the outer packaging violently.

    There was a tearing sound, which was especially abrupt in the quiet room.

    "..."

    Su Yang was silent, and quickly took out the chopsticks and the lunch box inside, with no expression on his face.

    Yu Shubai, who had changed his clothes, moved to her side, and it was rare for him to enjoy the care of an alpha soberly.

    He didn't show it on the face, but there were layers of waves in his heart, as sweet as water.

    The boy picked up the chopsticks and handed them to Alpha's mouth with the first bite, serving his master devoutly as he did on Akakush that day.

    "I want to eat with my sister."

    He pursed his lips, his voice was hoarse, and his eyes were misty and misty.

    Su Yang took the piece of meat away, and when chewing between his teeth, he always felt that today's meal seemed to be a little sweeter, and he wondered if it was smelled of the peach fragrance that hadn't dissipated in the air.

    She sat beside him, imitated his movements, and took a piece as a gift in return.

    The docile dog received the gift from the owner, and the joy in his heart could hardly be hidden in the bottom of his heart, and it was clearly revealed on the surface.