Chapter 4

Chapter 4 Fighting

    Su Yang hasn't slept well in the past few days, and her glands are always abnormally hyperactive at night, which has interfered with her daily work a bit.

    Most of the rich black coffee in the mug bottomed out quickly, and the porcelain cup gently fell back to the table with a slight bump.

    Su Yang was leaning on the soft cushion, his eyelids were lightly closed, his face was raised, and his eyebrows could not hide the tiredness.

    The fragmented sunlight behind her penetrated the glass and hit her body, as if disturbing her nap, Alpha raised his hand above his eyelids, which was rare and loose.

    Secretary Yun knocked on the door a few times, but there was no response. This was what he saw when he opened the door and entered.

    President Su has always been in good spirits during working hours, but for some reason these days, he looks very tired.

    Secretary Yun's movements were very light, but Alpha was still keenly aware of the outsiders entering the territory.

    The forearm of the person on the seat drooped, his consciousness returned, his brows were half frowned, and he was annoyed, "Sorry."

    Su Yang explained: "I'm a little tired recently."

    She has always asked herself to maintain a good mental outlook in the company and not to lower her Efficiency, dragging down work progress.

    The routine that has been frequently disrupted recently has inevitably been affected.

    The little secretary looked at the empty cup again, and said with concern: "Mr. Su, you drank several cups of coffee today, and you didn't eat much for lunch. It's not good for your stomach." "Yes." Secretary Yun guessed

    :

    " Is your susceptibility period coming again?"

    Mr. Su's behavior before the susceptibility period is indeed a little abnormally irritable and irritable, and his behavior style will be more domineering, but she always grasps the time of Mr. Su's susceptibility period To be precise, never appear in the company during this time.

    Alpha pheromones in the susceptible period are easy to leak, and a little bit of high-level Alpha pheromone leaks in public is likely to cause turmoil.

    Secretary Yun felt that President Su's pheromone level should not be very low.

    Beta has low pheromone perception and is not very sensitive to these.

    Secretary Yun saw this from the gossip in the company's group chat.

    Colleagues have never been less guessing about the indifferent boss, and the scale is easy to deviate. Secretary Yun got a lot of knowledge from them.

    The length of fingers, the height of the bridge of the nose, the pinkness of the nails...

    Su Yang vetoed this idea, "No."

    Her susceptibility period has just passed.

    The alpha susceptibility period also has a certain period.

    Su Yang's work and rest routine has not changed much, how could the susceptibility period come so suddenly with short intervals?

    However, her glandular reaction at night is indeed a little abnormal recently, and there is an undifferentiated younger brother living at home, so it can't affect him.