Chapter 37

Chapter 37 End of Text

    After dawdling in the snow for a long time, the two finally returned home.

    Su Yang took off his hat and put it on the bed.

    As soon as the hand dropped, he suddenly heard a slight noise outside the window, and when he turned his head, he saw the boy standing outside.

    Su Yang grabbed the velvet hat casually, opened the window, and put it on his head.

    "Isn't it cold?"

    The boy lowered his head and let her fiddle with it. After taking her to stroke it, he handed her the thing he was covering in his hand.

    It's the sweet potato that hasn't been eaten just now.

    "I haven't returned it to my sister yet."

    Su Yang raised his eyebrows, and when he took it, he could clearly feel the hot air covering it in his palm. The combination of hot and cold, condensed a layer of water mist in the cold air.

    "I went back to heat it up." Yu Shubai said.

    The boy stared at sister Alpha's slightly swollen lips, narrowed his eyes and said, "There will be a New Year's Eve fireworks show in the square tomorrow, can I go with my sister?" Su Yang asked, "Are     there

    just the two of us?"

Smiling, tilting his head against the window, he stared straight at him.

    Probably because the side that was hidden before was completely exposed, the boy didn't have the slightest intention to hide his thoughts now.

    It's just that the restraint on his body is still there, he whispered: "...only with my sister."

    The boy's eyes under the brim of the hat dodged around, and the knuckles exposed outside the cuff curled up nervously.

    The courage that had been summoned up emotionally in the snow just now disappeared completely.

    "Okay." Su Yang replied in a low voice, "If you just talk to us, go."

    After getting the definite answer, the boy obviously felt a little more happy, and the surge of emotion gave birth to a short-term courage.

    He lowered his head slightly, quickly pressed close to sister Alpha's lips, touched her lips lightly, and left, then threw a "good night kiss" and hurried back to the opposite room.

    It is impossible to say whether he fled in defeat or returned in triumph.

    Frightened by his sudden action, Sister Alpha, who was stunned for a quarter of an hour, came back to her senses, and there was no one outside the window long ago.

    Su Yang grabbed a warm roasted sweet potato, looked at the white snow that night for a long time, and laughed out of nowhere.

    How can a good boy be so attractive after learning to be bad?

    Really looking forward to tomorrow.

    The night of New Year's Eve is a rare good weather. Unlike previous years, the sky is full of snow, but the weather has warmed up a little bit.

    There are many people gathered in the square for the New Year's Eve, couples, family members or friends. On special days that span time, people are always willing to find the closest people to accompany them.

    Su Yang looked at the swinging clock pendulum in the center of the square from a distance, his eyes fell when he heard the sound, and saw Yu Shubai who came back.