Chapter 8

Chapter 8 Taste

    The morning sunlight is blocked by gauze curtains, and the light and shadow are hazy, making it hard to tell the time.

    It's rare for Su Yang to sleep until he wakes up naturally. Before he could enjoy this rare comfort, he was sweating lightly from the cramping pain in his stomach.

    Alpha stared at the white wall, her pupils were not in focus, and after a while, she picked up her phone and replied a message, then got off the bed, put on a coat casually, and fumbled for the door to search for the medicine in the cabinet box.

    "Sister Su Yang?"

    Hearing the familiar voice, Su Yang regained his composure, and turned around to see Yu Shubai who had just come out of the bathroom.

    The boy seemed to be steaming from his body because he just took a shower, and the water around his pupils was slightly dizzy, which fogged the sharpness of the outline.

    Su Yang raised his eyebrows slightly, and was just about to ask him why he didn't go to school at this point, but a second later, his memory came back, remembering yesterday's conversation, he changed his mouth and said "Good morning".

    She didn't know that her tone was vain, she didn't hit the ground at all, like a flying belt floating in the air, her lips were not as bloody as usual.

    Yu Shubai's brows became more serious, "Are you feeling unwell?"

    "It's fine." Su Yang put one hand on the edge of the box, and the other hand was still randomly searching for the things in the box, and briefly stated A word about my own situation, "It should be because I drank some wine last night, it's just a little stomachache."

    "I'll find some medicine." Su Yang said.

    Yu Shubai: "I'll help you."

    The medicine box in his hand was snatched away, and the boy found the target item after rummaging through it. Su Yang grabbed the medicine bottle and was pushed by the boy halfway Helped back to the room.

    Yu Shubai went to the kitchen to mix warm water, and brought it in after a while.

    I don't know if it was because of the pain that made his thinking stagnate a bit. Su Yang realized after taking the medicine, and asked him: "How do you know that my stomach medicine is this?" "Aunt Su told me." Yu Shubai took the

    cup Put it on the table and said softly.

    With his head hanging down and his broken hair drooping, he looked like an obedient dog.

    The scent that suddenly came out when I heard outside that she had a stomachache just now was clean and mature.

    "Alcohol hurts the stomach."

    Right now, the boy is sitting by her bed, probably having lost his courage, and now he doesn't dare to look at her. He said: "You shouldn't have been drinking last night." You shouldn't be alone with that Gu Jing.

    The last half of the sentence was swallowed back by the speaker, the boy's eyelashes fluttered slightly, and the long eyelashes fluttered. The distress in the words and even the jealousy in the eyes were buried together.

    He imitated the elder's tone, but he didn't have the momentum of preaching at all, it was more like a small request, with his fingertips curled up slightly, and he secretly hid nervous little movements.

    Alpha chuckled and said, "I didn't drink much yesterday, and Gu Jing helped me block most of it."

    Yu Shubai paused with his fingertips, and pressed hard, "Oh."