Chapter 9

Chapter 9

    "Shubai?"

    Chen Lu put the food on the table with his hand, and took advantage of the opportunity to sit opposite Yu Shubai.

    He hasn't seen much of him in the past few days, Yu Shubai left early after class, and Chen Lu hasn't been able to say a few words to him recently.

    This corner is indeed like a place where Yu Shubai would like to stay.

    "Carving something?" Chen Lu probed curiously.

    Yu Shubai turned his eyes, the small piece of wood was tightly grasped into the palm of his hand, and the knife in his right hand was also taken back neatly.

    "En."

    The thing in his hand slipped into his pocket along his knuckles, so that the person opposite didn't see it at all.

    Chen Lu looked away resentfully, stirred the soup at hand, and said, "I didn't expect you to be so leisurely."

    Yu Shu gulped his food in vain, he was not good at words, and he didn't want to mention woodcarving to Chen Lu right now. Things, but I don't know how to bring this topic, so I just kept silent and ate my meal quietly and attentively.

    Of course, Chen Lu didn't come to him specifically to chat with him.

    "By the way, Shubai, did you know that the school held a competition recently?"

    Yu Shubai paused the chopsticks in his hand, stopped and looked up at him.     Chen Lu said: "It's a very popular competition in our command department. The prizes this time are very rich. The first-place team can go to the reserve army

    to visit and experience it!"

All the soldiers in the army are extremely capable. The headquarters is a very important department of the reserve army, and it is notoriously difficult to enter.

    This competition can be linked with the reserve army, thanks to the strong Alpha student from the command department in the past few years, who has attracted the attention of the reserve army. In addition, the war has eased in the past two years, so it was temporarily done. Decided and agreed to open several places to major colleges and universities, intending to take this opportunity to cultivate new good seedlings.

    No one will miss such an opportunity.

    "Shall we sign up to form a team together?" Chen Lu suggested.

    Before Yu Shubai could answer, a voice came from beside him.

    "Okay, I'll go too."

    Gu Wei walked straight to Yu Shubai's table with a lollipop in his mouth, and sat down next to him, with his legs spread apart, and one hand propped on the back of the chair, in a big posture .

    He interjected naturally, and couldn't see the hostile state between the two not long ago.

    Chen Lu's voice suddenly became quieter, "Master Gu, why are you eating here?"

    Although the food in the school cafeteria is indeed pretty good, but with Gu Wei's temper, he never likes to stay and eat in such noisy places , just a word, lose face.

    As soon as these words were mentioned, Gu Wei's fox's tail was precisely stepped on.

    Gu Wei pulled out the candy from his mouth with a "boo", and looked at him expressionlessly, "I like it, do you have any objections?" He had a