Chapter 6

Chapter 6 Doing Bad Things

    Yu Shubai dawdled in the room for a long time before he changed his clothes and came out.

    "Come here."

    Su Yang sat on the sofa in the living room and called out to him.

    The boy changed into clean clothes, and all the marks on his face were washed away.

    Su Yang opened the small white box, found out the required medicines according to the labels of the bottles and jars, and placed them on the table one by one.

    Yu Shubai silently stared at her movements, watching her apply some medicated oil to his palm.

    The bright yellow liquid smeared in the tender white palm, she rubbed the base of the palm, a little more enthusiasm, raised her eyes and said: "Stretch out your left hand." Before

    Yu Shubai could respond, his body naturally obeyed her instructions.

    When the warm and greasy skin was attached to the upper joint, maybe it touched the sensitive nerve ending, and it became numb from bottom to top, and the boy lost the strength to resist all of a sudden.

    The boy shrank his hands belatedly, but he couldn't dodge. He pursed his lips, and his thick eyelashes trembled several times.

    A large area of ​​cyan color emerged near the elbow joint, with a slight purple tone, which looked scary.

    Su Yang increased his strength there.

    "Does it hurt?"

    "No, it doesn't hurt...it's just a small injury." Yu Shubai's voice faltered for a while, with some unknown machinery, like an old radio that was in disrepair.

    "Sister Su Yang, I can do it myself..."

    Yu Shubai moved his fingertips, and a thin layer of sweat broke out inside.

    "A small injury is also an injury. It's bruised and needs to be rubbed to heal quickly." Su Yang relieved a little, and poured some more fluid on his arm. "Are there any other bruises on his body?" Already?"

    The cold liquid spread from the elbow, like a layer of ice bag, and the fine breeze conveyed bits and pieces of coldness.

    Yu Shubai felt that he was in a situation where the ice and the fire were both in the sky.

    "No more." The boy stared at the ground flickeringly.

    In fact, there is another place, on the waist.

    "If you have any, just follow the method I rubbed for you." Su Yang glanced at him, just in time to catch a glimpse of his red ears.

    It's probably because it's hard to talk about this place, and boys are too shy to speak up.

    With Yu Shubai's personality like this, Su Yang didn't force it.

    "En." Yu Shubai whispered, carefully peeking at her focused eyes, and called her softly, "Sister Su Yang." "

    Huh?"

    She didn't look angry, but her eyes were full of concern, and the boy continued a little more. courage.

    "You talked a lot with that classmate Gu today."

    Yu Shubai paused, and then asked: "Have you known each other for a long time?"

    Su Yang didn't raise his head, "Well, Gu Wei didn't know anything before, Gu Wei Jing asked me to discipline him for a while."

    She smiled, and said, "He is not as good as you."