Chapter 25

Chapter 25 Necklace

    The Golden Beam Pavilion is the largest auction venue on Akakush Star. Good things from all over the world are gathered here. Due to the many guests coming and going, its secrecy is also pursued to be the best.

    Amiru reserved the best box for them.

    When Su Yang arrived, there were still two young and beautiful Omega waiting inside.

    People in this line of work are naturally quick-witted, and when they see someone approaching, they will automatically cling to them without being shy at all.

    The privacy of this box is very good. If something really happened, it would probably be considered something weird and interesting. Boss Yang's identity is really special to the outside world. It's no wonder that Amiru came to this trick and made his own opinions. .

    Su Yang is not the real Boss Yang, and he doesn't like this kind of flowers and plants. As soon as he came in, he sent the two of them away.

    She sat down on her seat, raised her hand to pick up the product book for today's auction, and flipped through it casually. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw the person next to her handing her a slightly wet tissue.

    Su Yang: "?"

    Yu Shu closed his eyes, watching her touch the fingertips of the two Omega, "My sister's hands are dirty."

    Su Yang looked at him silently for a moment, and after a long time, he took it silently, Carefully wipe the clean hands up and down.

    After wiping, she put the paper aside, looked at the book for auction, flipped through it, and wondered what was going on in her erratic gaze.

    The auction below has already started, and I don't know what is being auctioned. The bidding in Jinshu Pavilion is getting higher and higher.

    Su Yang put down the notebook in his hand and walked to the window. Through the small window, he could clearly see the bidding items on the stage.

    It's a person, to be precise, a man.

    He was only wearing light white clothes, and the exposed skin was stained with dots of bloodstains. The wounds were mottled and hidden under the collar. His facial features were well-defined, and his eyebrows and eyes were beautiful. .

    When the deal was approaching, a voice came from the VIP box, "One hundred million."

    Compared with the 30 million yuan just now, it is like floating clouds. The bidding officer on the stage made a final decision, his arms trembled slightly, and the excitement in his head was lingering.

    As expected of someone in the VIP seat, this move is a sky-high price!

    Yu Shubai looked at the person who brought it up below, and didn't speak, but squeezed out a little juice from the peeled orange in his hand.

    The orange juice flowed down from the white palm all the way, and finally dripped to the ground, leaving a small faint mark.

    The taste is not very mature yet, revealing a sour taste.

    The person who struggled all the way up stopped after entering the house and locked the door. Su Yang untied the rope for him and handed him a glass of water.

    "Captain, why are you here?" Song Yishu was so hungry that he didn't care about his image, he grabbed food and stuffed it into his mouth.

    Su Yang frowned: "The superior has assigned a task. What's the matter with you?"