Chapter 3

Chapter 3

    The darkness of the night spreads all the way, gradually covering the warm orange color, the dense city is lit up with incandescent lights, and the night lights on the roadside are also turned on, embellished with a ray of light in the night.

    Yu Shubai stood by the window, guarding there quietly, looking for traces of people who have not yet returned.

    When he got out of the car today, he quietly memorized the license plate number, and he was confident that he could recognize Su Yang's car at a glance.

    The people who stood there like pines and cypresses had to look at the time every once in a while.

    At this time, it has been a long time since the off-duty time that Aunt Su said, Su Yang is always punctual because of his personality.

    No matter how sophisticated the algorithm is, it can't figure out why Su Yang hasn't come back today.

    Was it an accident?

    The boy frowned slightly, and tightened his hands on the window sill.

    Su Yang picked and picked, and from the salesman's eloquent sales pitch, she found one that she was quite interested in as a gift.

    When she got home, it was Yu Shubai who opened the door for her on his own initiative.

    He stood aside, silent, like a faithful dog, waiting for his master's orders.

    The time to open the door was just right, Su Yang couldn't help feeling a little bit puzzled.

    She was surprised for a moment, and asked him: "Are you waiting for me?"

    The boy's dark pupils imprinted on her outline, his voice was low and deep, and he hummed without denying, "Sister Su Yang." "

    I'm very worried about you."

    The young Chicheng said again The straightforward concern makes people feel uneasy.

    Yu Shubai was taller than her, but when he spoke, he always lowered his head accommodatingly, with his hands bound by his legs, his actions were rigid and hurried, but his eyes were sincere and warm.

    Like a puppy who doesn't know how to communicate and can only show affection clumsily.

    The fatigue of the day seemed to be swept away at this moment.

    The words in front of me strangely overlapped with the picture in memory.

    Yu Shubai's quiet and introverted personality has been easily bullied since he was a child, and Su Yang has always disliked such behavior.

    One time when I was going home, I happened to run into each other, and the young and vigorous Alpha directly fought with those people. She was not weak, but she was outnumbered, and she still suffered some scratches.

    The boy was still very young at that time, shorter than her, with deep self-blame hidden in his round eyeballs, he went to her window regularly every day, and had to ask about his injuries before he could go back with peace of mind.

    Su Yang sighed imperceptibly.

    Who doesn't love such a well-behaved and sensible child?

    Alpha couldn't hold back the desire in his heart, raised his hand, and gently stroked the top of the drooping hair.

    He was tall and tall, with a sensible and well-behaved personality. He should often help his mother at home with labor. His muscles are strong and beautiful, but his hair is incredibly soft, like a soft ball of cotton.