Chapter 6: After Party

Oscars After Party Event Day:

Y/N's POV:

I wake up to my alarm for 7am. I decide to get in a workout in the gym downstairs to calm the nerves and to just physically feel at ease. I send Hailee a good morning message since she says she likes those, and after last night I want to get back on her good side. I workout for an hour and a half and feel much better. After my workout I head back upstairs and take a shower to get all refreshed and clean for the makeup and stylist team coming in an hour.

I hear a knock on my door to which I'm confused seeing as no one is supposed to come until 10 am. I open the door and I'm met with Flo with two coffee cups and a bagel bag hanging from her mouth. She smiles at me and tries to say goodmorning, but the food really limited her speaking ability. She's adorable haha.

"Good morning babe, coffee for me? You're too sweet. But wait! Stay like that, I want a quick picture" I say to her, taking a quick photo and posting it on my instagram story captioning it "getting greeted with bagels and coffee? Flo is too good to be true!". I hit post and help Flo with the food and drinks.

"Better be careful, we wouldn't want to upset Hailee now would we Y/N" Flo says in a teasing voice.

"Oh stop it, it's not like that. Now come on, I'm starving" I reply to her changing the subject.

We talk about her outfit for tonight and where I'll be so she can find me, both for the interview and during the party. We chat for a little before I let her know I have people coming at 10 to do my hair, makeup and wardrobe and that I'm expected at the event a lot earlier than everyone else to set up and prep for tonight. We exchanges good bye's and just as she's leaving everyone else arrives.

They do my makeup and hair simultaneously, in total it took about 2 and a half hours. I'm not used to getting fully glammed by this so I hardly even recognized myself to be honest. Don't get me wrong it looks amazing, I wish I could do this all the time but it's a drastic change and hard for me to get used to. For my hair they went with a half up half down look. My long hair being wavy and they did two tiny braids and pinned it in the back. I really enjoy the look. For my makeup we went with a soft tone, nothing too crazy. A full beat and full coverage but the eye shadow was more light nude tones with some glitter and the lip stick being light pink with a gloss over it. I'm feeling more confident than ever right now. The stylist team steps up and shows me multiple options, a suit outfit but the one for women to where it's super fitted, showing off my backside and some cleavage action with the blazer, a strapless tight green dress to match my eyes, a red dress very similar to the one before, or a jumpsuit. I decide to go with the green dress as I hope it flatters my physical attributes. I try it on and I get compliments from the team, I look at myself in the mirror admiring how it perfectly fits my shape, going over my curves and showing off my breasts but not too crazy. The strapless gives it a sexy vibe, but not too flashy and the length is perfect, covering my backside well to show it off but not being short. It stops mid thigh with a slight slit in that area. I love this look, and I feel great.

After getting ready, I grab everything I'll need and stuff it into this clutch that comes with the outfit. My phone, lip gloss, tampons, writing stuff and my notepad. Okay great, good to go. I walk down to the hotel lobby to meet the other interviewers and we get into a car that drives us to the event. Upon arrival we get briefed again on what to do, when people should be arriving and our placements. They're allowing us to join the party after we conclude the interviews which I thought was really cool. We all talk amongst ourselves sharing questions, ideas and pep talks on how to stay composed. We have some downtime so I take a selfie for Instagram and post it with the hashtag "#VanityFair" and then go on my tik tok and make content for the day to share with my fans. I post that and before we know it it's almost time for people to be arriving.

I get in my position and so do the others, I take breaths to calm myself and my attention is pulled to the front when I hear paparazzi's screaming and cameras flashing... here we go.

"Sophie! Joe! Over here! Over here! Smile! Look this way! Kiss!" I hear so many different demands and voices screaming at these people, I don't know how they get used to this. Sophie and Joe take an interview with Addison and make their way towards the building entrance but Sophie does a double take and runs over to me.

"Oh my God I just had to stop and say I love your tik toks! You're awesome" She beams at me.

"Wow I appreciate that, especially since it's coming from you guys! Care to answer some questions?" I politely ask and smile. Trying not to seem too pressuring but kind enough that they'll want to answer.

"Of course, darling" Sophie smiles and is prepared for questions. Joe just stands next to her letting his wife take the lead on this one

I lead off with, "So Sophie, was that really your starbucks cup in that scene in Game of Thrones?" I smirk at her, dying to know the answer as I love GOT.

Joe breaks out laughing and Sophie stands there shaking her head and giggling before answering, "I mean come on guys! You see it's in front of Emilia Clarke! It's definitely not mine!" She pretends to be hurt and then I inquire with more questions of GOT, their family and ended with a question for Joe, "Let's end off with a mic drop for the night, Nick and Priyanka or Kevin and Danielle" I ask him playfully teasing, knowing he wont answer.

"Well Y/N let's just say Nick gives better gifts" and with that they exchange a quick hug with me, Sophie and I say some compliments to each other and they head on in.

One interview down, like 20 more to go haha. I look up to catch more celebrities to get interviews with, I was given the goal of around 20 for content. I snag a handful from different celebrities like Zendaya, Tom Holland, John Legend, Jennifer Coolidge, Sofia Vergara, Alexandra Daddario, Kylie Jenner, Kendall Jenner (not Hailey Bieber though, team Selena for life), Olivia Rodrigo, Andrew Garfield and Austin Butler before I was met with an interesting celebrity for a more interesting interview.

After wrapping up my interview with Austin Butler, I was approached by Noah Centineo. I'm a big fan of his acting in 'To All The Boys I Loved Before' so I was excited by this one.

"Hi! I'm Y/N, mind if I interview you for Vanity Fairs tik tok? Just a few questions!" I ask nicely with a warm smile.

"Oh I know who you are, ask away" he smirks at me

He's a hollywood star, they're all flirts just ignore it. I inquire about his work in his past movies, any upcoming projects and then asking him if he knows any tik tok trends. To which he replies with, "Well there's this one where the couples flip the water bottle and whoever lands it gets to eat the food until their partner lands it and then so on, that one is pretty fun to watch but ya know I'm single so I can't really do that right now" he looks at me with a cocked eyebrow.

"I've seen that one! It's pretty funny, I feel you on that one haha" I say trying to make the interview less tense.

"If you're single and I'm single, maybe we should do one together? I'm staying near here, let's grab a bite or something" He suggests smugly.

Blatantly flirting with me in front of a camera, I guess he doesn't care if I post this haha. "As much as I appreciate that offer, I think I'll have to pass. Thanks for joining me! Have a good night Noah!" I say trying to end the interview. I click end on the clip and to my surprise he doesn't leave.

"Now that the camera is off, I just want to say you look amazing in that dress. I really would like to grab that bite and get to know you and maybe see you without that dress on" Noah looks at me suggestively with this annoying smirk on his face.

"Hey buddy, I don't know if you heard her the first time she rejected you but she isn't interested. Now go, some of us want to give her a good interview" I hear a stern but soft female voice say. I look up and I'm met with the most beautiful hazel eyes I've ever seen.

"Hailee, hi".

-

Boyfriend Hailee to the rescue frfr