Chapter 10: I miss you

Y/N's POV:

I ask Hailee if  have her consent, and I was waiting for her reply but all I hear is her front door close and some footsteps

"Hailee! You here? Hailee" it's a male voice screaming for Hailee. She hears it too and she immediately pushes me off of her, and shoos me into her bathroom.

"Yeah I'm here! I'm changing right now, don't come up!" I hear her yell back. I'm now aroused in this bathroom, behind a closed door while a man is yelling for Hailee's presence. Awesome.

"No it's cool! I forgot something here the other night I just needed to grab it!" I hear the guy yell at Hailee. He forgot something here? Jeez dude does she bring everyone to her house to fuck or something? I can honestly say I'm no longer turned on.

"I found it! Love you, I'll see you later Hails!" The guys yells again, then I hear his footsteps and the door opening and closing. I honestly don't even want to come out of this bathroom. How can she explain a guy coming into her house, with a key, claiming her forgot something and saying he loves her.

The bathroom door opens and I'm met with a fully dressed Hailee, in leggings and a hoodie.

"Oh my God I'm sorry I had no idea he was coming here! I totally freaked and chased you away I didn't want him to walk in on us, that would have been so embarrassing" She says, laughing it off.

"Oh yeah for sure, I wouldn't want my boyfriend to walk in on me fucking someone else either. Totally get it, Hailee" I spit back at her, walking out of the bathroom to her bed.

"Boyfriend? What? That was my brother, Griffin" Hailee says laughing even harder now.

"Oh... you're brother" I say, completely embarrassed of myself for making assumptions.

"Yes, Y/N my brother" Hailee says again, walking towards me with a soft smile.

"Sorry I just thought-" I begin to say, but she cut me off.

"No I know what you thought, it's okay. I understand completely" she reassures me, grabbing my hand and tracing circles with her thumb.

"Okay so now that I've shown I'm a completely damaged person lets just forget everything that just happened and move on" I say, trying to push passed the moment.

"You can forget about it, but I'd like to keep that memory of you making me wet" she replies walking past me heading downstairs.

Oh, I definitely won't be able to forget that part.

I follow her downstairs and we walk out to one of her cars, an audi. We both get in, with her in the drivers seat of course. She tells me to connect to aux and I put on some R&B throwbacks and she starts driving. We sing along while she drives but there's still some sexual tension from earlier, and it's killing me. I boldly rest my hand on her thigh, I see her from the corner of my eye look at me but I don't look back, I just keep my eyes straight on the road. I being to trace circles on her thigh, slowly moving up and she stopped singing now, I can visibly see her cheeks get flushed and red. She adjusts her sitting position to where I now have more access to her and I get as close as I can to her center but stop, wanting to tease her a bit. I rest my hand on her upper thigh, still slightly moving it to where I graze her front and I can tell by her breathing she wants it. I smirk to myself knowing I have her wanting my touch, wanting me. I stop my movements completely and retract my hand turning my attention back to singing. I feel her head snap over to me and this time I make eye contact with her, sending an innocent smile her way knowing exactly what I just did.

She doesn't say anything but her eyes do, they're burning with lust but hey it's not my fault we were interrupted earlier. We drive for a little while longer before we get to a beach. She parks the car and takes my hand to guide me to a quiet spot. It's so peaceful. It's in between rocks on the sand and it's secluded.