Chapter 19: Past

Hailee's POV:

Yesterday with Y/N was amazing. Today is a new day but I have a feeling that every day is going to be just as good as the one before. There's something about her that makes me never want to leave home. I feel like I have every thing I would ever need while she's here by my side.

I wake up before her today, which is odd since she's normally the one who wakes up first but I think it's great she's getting good sleep. I decide to use the gym at home today and follow a program that focuses on training my legs and glutes. About an hour into my workout my music from my phone stops playing indicating it's dead or I'm receiving a call, to my surprise it's my costars from Dickinson calling in on a group facetime.

I'm only surprised they're calling because we haven't talked much after we finished filming the last season. We were all super close on set, and I honestly have never had more fun than with them but we've all been pretty busy lately with life.

I answer the call and there's Ella, Anna and Adrian already talking about something that's got them excited.

"HAILEE YOU ANSWERED" Anna screams with a huge smile on her face.

"Haha why wouldn't I answer you guys? What's up?!" I say back to them, propping them up on a bench while I finish my set of squats.

"Of course she's at the gym guys" Adrian says, laughing and teasing me

"Well how do you think she gets that impeccable body?" Ella replies back to Adrian sending a wink to me

I just laugh at her comment and their interactions. Ella has always been very flirty with me, and I with her but it was never in a romantic way. We're strictly platonic it's just how we are.

The three of them proceed to tell me that they're in town and would love to come visit me tonight. Kinda suspicious as to why they're all in town at the same time, but nonetheless I of course tell them they're welcomed here any time. I did let them know that Y/N was here for the time being and told them to be on their best behavior. Anna and Adrian seemed excited to meet her, and kept asking me questions about how we met, what changed for me and how this even happened. Ella, however, was extremely quiet and didn't say much or ask much about Y/N. We end the call and they told me they would be here around 5pm tonight. It's now 9am so I have time to clean the house, tell Y/N, get ready and of course order in some food and get board games ready.

I go upstairs to check on Y/N. The bed is empty and fixed, but the shower is running. I decide to let her finish while I sit and wait for her. I scroll on tik tok to pass the time, and I see Y/N has been posting which is great for her. She's told me about some of the brand offers she's gotten and which one's have been the most interesting to her. I'm super proud of her and how far she's come.

After a short while, Y/N comes out of the bathroom with a robe on and a towel in her hair to dry it.

"Hi babe, where'd you go?" she asks me, walking over to me and giving me a kiss.

"I went to get a quick workout in!" I said smiling at her and reciprocating that kiss.

"Ohhh I totally forgot you have a home gym here, I need to take advantage of that" She says to me, walking towards the closet where her clothes now reside.

"What's mine is yours babe" I say to her, following closely behind.

I speak up again, wanting to let her know about Adrian, Anna and Ella coming tonight for dinner and to hangout. "So just a heads up, some of my costars from Dickinson are in town and they're going to stop by tonight to hangout for a little. It's just Anna, Adrian and Ella. They're all very excited to meet you and it's been a while since we all have seen each other so I hope it's okay they come" I say to her, giving her a hopeful smile.