Chapter 29: Messed Up

Y/N's POV:

After Jimmy Fallon, Hailee and I went back to our hotel room to change into different outfits for Anna's party she's hosting. Hailee did tell me Ella was going to be there, but I couldn't control that much; she's also Anna's friend, Hailee and I can't tell her who she can and can't invite to her own party. We both changed out of our outfits and into something more appropriate for a New York party:

Hailee's outfit:

Mine:

After we changed, our driver took us about 15 minutes down the road

After we changed, our driver took us about 15 minutes down the road. Flo had texted me saying she was inside already. Upon arrival there were so many cars out front, it was insane. Hailee squeezed my hand as reassurance and walked us inside.

As soon as we stepped in, my hearing was consumed by the loud music. My eyes overwhelmed with the strobes of different colored lights, and my nose immediately getting the smell of weed, alcohol and must. Yikes. Hailee was pulled away from me by a group of people I didn't recognize, all yelling "Haiz you're here, I missed you". I let her do her thing and walked away to find Flo. Not to my surprise she was already in the kitchen getting herself a drink.

"Ugh finally you're here darling" She exhausts, handing me a cup and making herself a new one.

I normally don't drink but I have a feeling I'll need one if I want to stay sane tonight, so I graciously accept the alcohol handed towards me.

"Yeah sorry, we had to go back to our room to change into better outfits" I say gesturing up and down at the dress I had on.

"Yes and thank God you did because you look yummy" Flo said with a wink.

I laugh at her comment and blow her a kiss. Taking a sip of my drink.

"Where's your girl?" Flo asked me, quirking an eyebrow.

"To be honest, she got pulled away from me as soon as we stepped in the building. So, I came to find you. I don't wanna hold her back from her friends" I say with a shrug. I tried to act like It was nothing, but I was a little hurt she didn't try to introduce me, but it's okay. I'm sure she was overwhelmed.