Chapter 35: Flight

Y/N's POV:

"Once again everyone give it up for these two beautiful women, Hailee Steinfeld and Y/N Y/L/N" The host at the Miami convention shouted as we departed from the main stage.

"That was so much fun babe, you did amazing per usual" Hailee said, giving me a kiss on my cheek as we entered the black SUV to take us straight to the airport.

"I really do think I'm getting the hang of being in front of large crowds, but only because I have the best teacher and supporter up there with me" I say as I grab her hand and intertwine our fingers.

"As much as I love doing these things, I am glad to be heading back home, nothing beats that comfort feeling I get being inside your home with you by my side" I continue to speak as I take a relaxed breath and lean my head on Hailee's shoulder.

"About that... we aren't going home yet" Hailee says, a grin appearing on her face as I shoot my head up to give her a confused look.

"What do you mean? I thought we were done with the interviews?" I say almost in a whine.

"We are babe, we just aren't heading home yet. Business is done, it's time for some pleasure" She says giving me a soft smile.

"What do you have up your sleeve Miss Steinfeld?" I question her, my head titled to the side as her lips curve into a bright smile.

"It's a surprise!" She exclaims, beaming from ear to ear.

"Another surprise?!" I say loudly, fiddling with the very expensive necklace she gifted me the other day.

"I love surprising and spoiling you baby, just the perks of being my girlfriend" She replies cockily.

"I can think of some other perks..." I say quietly so our driver doesn't hear.

My comment made her eyebrow arch and she looked at me with amused eyes, but she doesn't say a word. We listen to the radio and go on our phones, scrolling through socials and reading up on news. Some time has passed and then I feel her hand land on my thigh. I don't think much of it as Hailee is a touchy person in general, if her hand isn't around my waist or in my hand it's normally resting on my thigh. I shrug it off and continue to hum to the Taylor Swift song on the radio. However, my attention was caught when her hand moved higher up on my thigh, closer to my center. My breath hitches and I turn to look at her with wide eyes.

"Hailee, what are you doing. There's literally someone a foot away from us" I say under my breath as I look in the direction of our driver.

"Oh, is this not one of the perks you were referring to?" She says innocently, knowing I was indeed referring to our wonderful sex life.

"You know it was, and I'm not opposed to risky car sex just not when there's someone else in the car" I explain in a low voice.

"Oh, come on, you love the thrill, don't you?" She says softly in an inviting tone.

"I do, but not now" I say fighting back my moans as her hands is pressing against my center.

"Fine" Hailee says in a grunt, removing her hand and returning her attention back to her phone.

I let out a breath that I was holding in from her actions and give the driver a smile in the rear-view mirror. He reciprocates and alerts us that we've arrived at the private airport.

"We've arrived Miss Steinfeld" He says professionally.

"Ah yes, thank you Mark. Will you let them know what to do with the bags please?" Hailee instructs politely.

"Yes Ma'am. The other suitcases are already loaded into the plane I've been told" He replies back, exiting the car and opening our door.

"Perfect" Hailee replies satisfied.