Chapter 32: Forever

Y/N's POV:

I close the door after Hailee leaves. I have no more tears in me. I make my way to Flo's bed and fall onto the soft cushion. Letting all the emotions hit me at once. The realization hitting me that I may or may not have ended things with Hailee, the fact that I made her cry, that she made me cry, that we just weren't on good terms. I lay there looking at the ceiling, fuck I feel terrible. I just want to sleep.

I guess that's exactly what I did because the next thing I know Flo is shaking me softly to wake me up, her eyes soft and a smile on her lips as she's holding a drink and a sandwich for me. I groan and roll over

"Flo I said I'm not hungry" I say, closing my eyes and trying to go back to sleep.

"I know what you said, don't be ungrateful I'm trying to make sure you're okay. You need to eat babe" She says, plopping herself next to me and rubbing my back.

"Also, we're in New York freaking City! Get up, we're going to explore!" She says, shoving me slightly.

"No offense Flo, but I really am not in the mood. I think I just broke up with my girlfriend, I feel awful, I'm sad and I just want to lay here" I say whining.

"That's exactly why we're gonna get you up and get you out. You and Hailee can talk later, but what you're not going to do is lay here and mope, okay? Great. Get up" She says more sternly.

"Fine but I don't have anything to get ready and I have no clothes, hence me in your clothes" I say gesturing up and down at myself in her baggy sweats and hoodie.

"That's an easy fix love, just get up and I'll handle the rest, okay?" Flo says smiling and I comply. I sit up and eat the food she got me and hydrate, feeling a little better, at least physically.

There's a knock on the door, and there's some hope in me that it's Hailee trying to make amends but at the same time I wish it isn't, we're both not okay and I still don't know what to do.

I love her, for sure. But this isn't what I envisioned for myself. I can't help but think this may happen again in the future, what if this is what happens every time we attend a party together. I don't want to feel like this again.

My thoughts are stopped when Flo opens the door, and a man walks in. Bringing a whole rack of clothes, followed by a woman rolling a suitcase.

"Flo darling great to see you, so happy you called" The man speaks up as he pulls Flo in for a hug.

"Great to see you too Manny, this here is my beautiful best friend Y/N and we're in need of some clothes and makeup for a day out" Flo says as she points to me.

"Wait Y/N as in from tik tok?" The woman with the luggage steps forward and extends her hand out to me, which I reciprocate.

"Haha yeah that's me, and what's your name?" I smile softly at the blonde woman in front of me.

"Oh, I'm Kennedy. I'm a makeup artist based here in New York. It's such a pleasure to meet you" She says smiling.

"Nice to meet you, thanks for doing this" I say sweetly.

"Of course, anything for our dear friend Flo. She's the best" Kennedy says winking at Flo

"Okay well I'll get started on your makeup, then Manny here will be sorting outfits and lay out a few choices okay?" Kennedy instructs me.

I decide to make a tik tok and film a "Get ready with me to take on New York City". I capture Kennedy doing my makeup, my outfit and the finished product. An hour goes by,  and my makeup and hair are finished. She did a natural soft glowy look and curled my hair. For an outfit Manny laid out 3 different outfits to suit the New York weather and style: