Chapter 12: I'm here

TW: Attempted SA, Homophobia and degrading.

Y/N's POV:

I wake up at 6am for my 8am class for biochem. I smile knowing Hailee is still asleep on the phone, I don't want to hang up nor do I want to wake her so I just put my phone on mute and I prop it up on my desk while I get ready for the day. It's Spring so the sun is out, which is kinda rare for Seattle. I decide to take advantage of the beautiful day and I choose a sun appropriate outfit. I pick out my black biker shorts, a grey crop top, throw on a cropped black zip up but leave it unzipped and some grey Jordan ones.

Very similar to this type of outfit, just different colors:

I make sure I have my readings ready, my laptop, IPad, headphones, and my textbooks for my classes today. I straighten my hair today, not wanting to deal with frizzy waves or curls because of the heat. I apply some makeup, not wanting to do much since it's a full schedule day for me; so a little bit of concealer to cover some acne and lip gloss will have to suffice. 

I check the time and it's now 7:20am. I want to get some coffee and breakfast from the snack bar before class, so I have to hangup on Hailee but I make sure to send her a good morning text because I know she likes those.

Y/N:

"Good morning beautiful, tried to stay on the phone for as long as I could but had to run to class for my 8am. Can't wait to talk later. Btw your little snores are adorable, wishin' I was cuddling you💕 

I grab my backpack and head out. I make my way towards the snack bar, order my usual coffee and I'm waiting on my breakfast bagel to be ready. I'm sitting in a chair near the cafe when I hear my name through my headphones. I look up and Bryan (my ex fling) is in front of me with a smug look.

"Oh, hi Bryan. What's up?" I say, trying to get to the point so he can leave me alone.

"Y/N I didn't know you were a dyke? Since when was dick not good enough for you that you had to run off to fucking girls?" He looks at me with a disgusted face. Okay, definitely not how I wanted to start my morning but just keep your cool Y/N, he's not worth it.

I decide to ignore him and I'm saved by the worker yelling out my order number, I get up and grab my food and walk out of the cafe hoping he would leave me alone. It's pretty early in the morning so no one else is walking around the campus.

"Hey slut, I wasn't done talking to you" I feel Bryan's hand on my arm preventing me from walking forward.

"Bryan please, just stop" I ask him, trying to move out of his grip.

"No, I'm going to remind you how good it feels to be with a man since you've seem to have forgotten" his hand moves from my arm and is now on my shoulder, pushing me against the nearest wall. His actions make me drop my coffee and his body is pressed against mine, I can quite literally feel his dick on my front.