7. Tempt

Emilia and Melissa spent time together drawing up drafts of ideas they had and visions they dreamt of for the company. Emilia was warmed by the business, and although Melissa was her employee she felt familiarity in her. She had started to see her as a real friend in such a short time. A knock on the door caused the two young women to look up at the door, it was Dillion. 'Emilia, you have a guest' Dillion announced, his eyes held a hint of mischief. Emilia bounced from her chair, kicking her heels back on and straightening out her suit jacket. 'Who is it? Is it the standing director?' she asked nervously which caused Dillion to laugh. 'You wish' he laughed, opening the door for the mystery visitor.

As soon as he stepped through the door frame, Emilia's back straightened, her spine commanded by his presence. He was dressed similar to her, a black suit fitting his chiselled body and in his arm a bouquet of yellow and orange flowers. 'L-Lorenzo' the girl stuttered, shocked to see him. 'Gattina' he lulled, taking more steps inside the office, now standing just in front of her. 'W-We will be outside!' Melissa said with glee, rushing to her feet and following Dillion through the door, which they closed behind them. 'I-I wasn't expecting you' Emilia stuttered nervously, fiddling with the buttons on her suit. Lorenzo stood very close to her, the panting of her chest could be felt on his. 'Mi dispiace my love, i didn't know i had to check first. I just wanted to see you' he apologised, his calloused hand stroking the side of her face

Lorenzo groaned, everything about her set
him alight and he couldn't understand why. Maybe it was the way those blue eyes invited him for a calming swim and then drowned him below their stormy depths or the way her petal lips pouted when she waited for a response. When it came to her he was the drunken sailor who sung the the mermaids songs before she pulled her victim beneath the surface, taking his soul for everything it had. He couldn't understand what turned his whole body on when she was around him. 'No, you don't need to ask. Thank you for visiting' she countered, hoping she hadn't offended him. Emilia was startled, she fingered her black hair that fallen from its ponytail, brushing the waves into order. 'So what brings you here?' she asked, her hands clasped together and a warm smile on her face.

'Your father told me how you inherited your mothers company. I came to congratulate you' he replied, searching her eyes. His hand grabbed for hers pulling her in. 'Congratulations pretty girl, you deserve this' he praised, passing the beautiful bouquet into her hands and smiling at her. Emilia sniffed the flowers, enjoying their warm scent before returning her gaze to the man in front of her. 'Gracias Lorenzo. This is so kind' she thanked, squeezing his hand in endearment. 'Your welcome baby' he replied, allowing his lips to fall to her hand, kissing her soft supple skin. In truth he didn't want to kiss her hand but her soft plump lips instead. He wanted to nibble them, devour those soft lips that muddled up her words when she was so nervous.

'Your office is very nice' Lorenzo strayed, he needed to take his mind off her, even thought it was an impossible task. He had to divert the conversation before he was doing something that overstepped the line. 'Thank you. I haven't decorated yet but Melissa tells me my mother used this room when she came into the office. A lot of the belongings here are hers' Emilia replied, her eyes following Lorenzo as he walked all over the room. He soon stopped in front of the big office chair behind the desk which she was previously sat at, his hands taking it's arms as he placed himself into it. His eyes were closed, his legs spread and hands on the sides of the seat.

What a sight he was. He didn't even try to demand her vision but he did, Emilia's eyes were trained on his long legs. 'Se continui a guardarmi cosi...' (If you continue looking at me like that...) Lorenzo mumbled, his eyes still closed and his face relaxed. He didn't need to open his eyes to know Emilia was staring at him, unsure of what to do. 'So what brings you here?' she asked timidly, uncertain about where this appearance of his was going. They hadn't seen each other since that dinner and despite him sending every romantic gift under the sun, Emilia knew better than to fall for a man like Lorenzo but damn her she would fantasise about him.

'I came to congratulate you and i also missed your pretty face' he answered truthfully, his hand gesturing for her to come closer in which she did, sitting a top the desk and in between his legs. His hands rubbed her thighs, loving how they filled out her trousers. 'You look so good in a suit princessa. Mi chiedo come guarderesti fuori di loro (I wonder how you would look out of them)' he all but growled. 'Thank you, I wanted to dress smartly' she answered, not quite understanding his native tongue that much. Lorenzo sighed, his hands pushing through his hair in frustration. He was just holding himself on the edge of control, pulling at the reigns of the ferrell beast that climbed to be released.

'I came to ask if you would go away with me. To Italy' Lorenzo broke, his eyes staring deep into Emilia's, wondering what her answer would be. Emilia's lips wobbled in confusion and shock 'My papa wouldn't agree to that' she answered quickly, trying to stand to her feet but Lorenzo's legs locked her in place a top the desk. 'I have already asked him. He even initiated the idea' Lorenzo said truthfully. 'Your family would be coming with us, as would mine. It would only be for a short while but i want to experience this with you' he whispered, he was stood in front of her now. His hands either side of her legs which he stroked earlier, caging her in. 'Please cara mia, please say yes' he whimpered with a lack of control.

Emilia's mind was torn, she knew she would say yes to him but was annoyed at her fathers initiation. He was always getting involved in her love life it seems recently and she didn't expect the once annoying brute to become so eager for his daughter to have a partner. She would scold him later. 'I-I would love to come. Thank you' Emilia whispered back, wetting her lips nervously. 'Mi tentate così tanto' (you tempt me) Lorenzo whispered, his thumb tracing her lips which she bravely tucked behind her teeth. 'Cazzo you asked for it' Lorenzo mumbled before placing his lips on hers. Their lips danced together as Lorenzo deepened the kiss and pulling both him and Emilia into the chair. The girl sat on his broad lap, her hands on his shoulders as their tongues battled each other. She didn't care that she couldn't breathe or that her hips ached to move along him. In truth she was tired of playing the long game, being the well behaved daughter and sister. The tension between her and Lorenzo was suffocating and it was time she pulled her head above water for her first gulp of air

Lorenzo pulled away, his lips bruised from the passion of the kiss he had stolen. He couldn't stop the heaving of his chest which was so tight from lust it threatened to burst free of the white cloths black buttons. 'I-' Emilia stuttered but Lorenzo smirked at her. 'That was the best kiss i've ever had' he said honestly 'But you know cara mia' he rumbled. 'If you ever push that sweet little pussy up against me like that again. I will have no choice but to dive so deep in you until you beg for my cock to leave' his dirty mouth grumbled before he kissed the side of her mouth again.

Emilia was stunned, her ears stopping to believe whether they had actually heard what she thought she heard. Lorenzo had a way with words but the thought of him rutting inside her as punishment for her needy actions made her clench her legs around him. It didn't go unnoticed by him, he never knew the pretty little girl was so easily excited by such dirty words. He knew now how to tease her . She stood from Lorenzo as he pulled down his suit jacket and combed back his messy hair. 'We will be leaving for Italy tomorrow tesoro. Make sure you pack in time and i will see you soon. Your father has all the details so don't worry much' He grabbed her hands kissing them before walking to the door. 'Ciao bella. Remember what i said' he spoke, squeezing her hands and turning to leave.

It took him so much strength to walk away from her. She had become his obsession, his dream and he knew he was coming closer to obtaining what he wanted and by her reaction he was pleased with his progress .