19. Christen your body

PLEASE VOTE

Lorenzo's strong hand was on Emilia's lap, his padded fingers stroking the silk of her blue dress, soothing her as he spoke quickly in Italian on the phone. 'Tieni d'occhio Falcone' (keep an eye on falcone) He ordered in a strong voice, his tone authoritarive and absolute. 'Lui sta pretando qualcosa' (he is up to something) he growled once again before putting the phone in his pocket and turning his attention back to his wife. 'Everything ok?' Emilia asked, her eyes taking note of the pensive void in his gloomy pair. 'Si amor mio. I am fine' he said, his lips falling to her hand in a tender kiss. 

'I have a surprise for you. For being so good today' Lorenzo praised, his usual million dollar smile painted his face causing Emilia's heart to flutter at the simple action. 'Really? What is it?' Emilia asked gleefully, she couldn't contain her curiosity. 'Proprio come un gattina' (just like a cat) Lorenzo chuckled, amused at his little wife's natural curiosity. 'No spoilers my love, you will see soon'

Soon the car came to halt and Lorenzo quickly exited the car and went to Emilia's door opening it and helping her out. 'Where are we?' she questioned, her eyes squinting as the sun looked down upon them. 'Il nostro gattina di casa, you should come see the inside of your own home no?' (our home kitten) Lorenzo said, his smirk growing as he watched Emilia's eyes widen at the mansion in front of them.

'This is our house?' Emilia asked, her voice in disbelief as she took in the incredible home. It was nothing like the Falcone's, a dark depressing home but instead her new home stood tall with pride. The outside was made of red brick, and had luscious green gardens surrounding the house. The big black gate that the car had gone through kept the house secure and safe, calming any nerves she had about safety.

'Si. Only the best for you tesoro. Come' Lorenzo called for his wife, his hand held out for her to take, which she did and they walked towards the door. 'Oh my goodness' Emilia whispered once her eyes caught sight of the beautiful white tiled floor and beautifully grande staircase. 'This is your wedding gift from me. This is your house, it is in your name but we will live here as long as you like it?' Lorenzo's eyes flicked in anxiety, something Emilia had never witnessed him feel before.

'It's beautiful. It's mine?' She asked again, still shocked at such a massive gesture. 'Si. It is yours, I'm just your tenant' he joked, squeezing her hand. 'Thank you Enzo. I can't express how thankful I am. No one has ever been this kind to me' Emilia's voice weakened in pure joy, her eyes watered in genuine appreciation as she brought her lips to her husbands rough stubble. Her kiss was gentle but adoring, to Lorenzo it was the best kiss they had shared yet.

'I will do anything for you' he muttered, his lips now kissing her hand which was still in his. 'Come, I must show you all the rooms' Lorenzo said, pulling her along the house. Emilia followed behind her husband, her giddy heart thumping as her eyes took in room after room. The house had many amenities, ones she promised she would try out like the library and the indoor swimming pool. Soon they stopped outside a great white door at the end of the hall. 'This is our room' Lorenzo said, his hand turned the door handle and allowed Emilia to step inside. 'Wow' Emilia whispered, her blue eyes scanned the bedroom that was fit for royalty.

The dark silk sheets and massive master poster bed was positioned in the middle of the room, with large windows and an even larger mirror situated not too far from the bed. Emilia's feet led her around the room, her eyes in awe of all that she saw. 'Here's our bathroom' Lorenzo showed her, his hand opening the door. Inside was a large tub and walk in shower, two sinks and glass mirrored cabinets on the walls. Similar to the bedroom, it had a monochrome style, something she was sure Lorenzo had picked out himself. 'This is beautiful, wow' Emilia breathed, still in shock.

'You haven't even seen the best part yet' Lorenzo smirked, pulling her out of the bathroom and towards another door. 'Oh my gosh!' Emilia squealed, she couldn't hold back her excitement when she saw the large walk in wardrobe. 'I'm glad you like it' Lorenzo laughed, a bright smile painting his handsome face. 'I had all your things brought over here and I got you a few more things I thought you would like' He added. 'Lorenzo. This is amazing. No one has ever done something like this for me. Thank you so much' Emilia was beaming with gratitude, her soft kiss under his jaw full of love and appreciation.

'Anything for you gatinna' he smiled, his soft lips falling to her forehead as he inhaled the warm honey scent of her. His eyes closed as he held her in comfort, his mind slowing and heart running a million miles an hour. It was undeniable, he was head over hills for her. He was her lap dog who answered every command, the dog who yearned for her affection and graceful word. Lorenzo never thought a women would make him feel such a warmth but yet still, a girl from a rival family had sunk beneath his skin and into his bones. 'I can't get enough of you' he admitted, his hands falling down to the curves of her hips, his fingers scrunching the fabric. 'You make me feel like I can't breathe' he groaned

'What does that mean?' Emilia laughed nervously, aware that her husbands rough calloused hands had now lifted her dress enough for him to draw circles on her soft skin. 'It means I am obsessed with you amor mio. I'm so fixated on you, on everything you do' he admitted without shame. His hand fell to shoulder, pulling down her straps as he carefully snaked behind her back, looking for the small zip that held its silhouette in place. 'I'm obsessed with the way you breathe, how your chest rises when you're nervous or how you tuck those pretty little lips between your teeth as you wait for me to touch you'

The dress fell in a small pool by Emilia's feet, only a soft pair of panties and dainty jewellery on her body. 'You're doing it now. Hoping I'll touch you' Lorenzo walked around his wife, his eyes starting at her eyes but slowly dropping to her neck, her shoulders and chest, her covered heat and finally her smooth legs. Emilia let out a small gasp, the feel of Lorenzo's rough padded fingers on her nipples making her step into his touch. 'I will that is. Touch you' he whispered, the faint sound of voice making her heart face and the soft trace of speech making the hairs on her neck raise. Emilia could hardly stand it, the teasing, the feeling the wanting. He made her burn, when it came to Lorenzo he had turned her into a candle, her wick only a flame or him.

'T-touch me' she begged, her voice meek and shy. 'Since you asked so kindly' he smirked. Lorenzo quickly fell to his knees, his hands tugging down the flimsy material that kept him from the deep succulent warmth of his wife. And still, whilst he clawed at her skin in utter desperation she stood from above. Her angelic face looking down at him with such purity, he nearly burned with sin but Lorenzo decided that he would withstand the heat of her innocence. He would demolish her and build her back up again as many times as he liked. Emilia stepped out of her panties and Lorenzo brought them to his face, his strong nose inhaling deeply before placing them in his pocket like a lost treasure. 'I like to keep all of my trophies' he smiled up at her before his lips touched her heated mound of flesh.

'Ooh!' Emilia cooed, her cheeks a deep fuchsia as her husband started to lick and tease her into bliss. Her hand found the silky locks of his hair, anchoring her pussy on his nose as she started to grind her hips, hoping, begging for release. 'Thats it beautiful. Show me how much you want to come for me. Show me how much your pussy needs me' Lornzo commanded before he delved back into her heat, lapping at her juices like an animal on the brink of dehydration. 'Oh gosh yes!' Emilia cried, her eyes closing in such euphoria as she rode out her high on her husbands face, making a mess all over his stubble and lips. Lorenzo allowed her to slow before he pulled himself to his feet and trapping her in a long sensual kiss.

Their lips moved with abandon as they stumbled closed to the bed in need to carry on. 'Che ne dici, fiore? Should I give you my cock? Should I christen this house with your cries? Hmm?' He teased as he pulled at his belt buckle and trousers. Emilia stayed silent, as she watched the Italian God who was taking over her world move. She couldn't say no to him, she was his now and he commanded the sun moon and stars in her world.