17. The Falcones

The married couple spent another hour or two indulging in carnal desire. Their bodies plastered together in pure lust and their minds fogged in utter need. In truth, they couldn't spend a moment apart, their minds fused into a constant state of hunger for each other. Emilia had come to love Lorenzo's dirty words and filthy murmurs, such as how he had come to love the way her body bowed and obeyed every word he muttered. He couldn't stop thinking about her, smelling her, needing her and some how he was able to pull away from their session of need, promising he would make up for it later.

Lorenzo sat on the bed, his once messy hair out of sight and neatly swept away from his face. On his strong shoulders sat a pristine white shirt with a black jacket to match and on his lower half sat fitted black trousers and clean black shoes. He didn't look much different from his usual get up but he oozed power and control, his body a statue of domination. Yet his mind was turbulent, one side annoyed that the Falcone's still had such a grip on the Valetti family, their demands always being met and the other side lost in the innocence of the Spanish beauty who he called his.

The soft patter of feet pulled his attention away from his wrists, his eyes scanning the heavenly sight he was blessed with seeing. Emilia stood in a royal blue dress, the silk material clung to her curves and her dark black hair fell in beautiful, smooth waves behind her shoulders. Those same eyes he spent all day and night staring into were covered with dark thick lashes, showing her ever feminine beauty. Lorenzo swore to himself, she was truly a child blessed by Aphrodite. 'Cazzo tesoro, you look beautiful. Bellisima' he grumbled, his body jumping into a stand, feeling the need to honour her presence with the upmost respect. His hands had already pulled forward, tugging her waist and pulling her close.

'So so beautiful' he murmured, his warm lips now placed by her ear like dainty earrings. 'Thank you' Emilia replied, a small smile on her face as she stepped away from him slightly. 'You look nice too but we should be going' she knew what that feel meant, the feel of wandering hands and lips kissing her sweet spot. She knew this was Lorenzo trying to swindle her out of her clothes and she had spent the better half of an hour getting ready. He chuckled, 'You're right my love. Let's go' he said, squeezing her hand as they exited the suite and went to the car.

—-
After a 40 minute drive, The Valetti's finally arrived at a grand home. The mansion was made from grey brick and stood tall in the sky, whilst having a lush garden with a fountain in the middle. 'This is their home?' Emilia asked, dumbfounded at the sheer size of it. Lorenzo sighed, already annoyed and tired but wishing to get this over with quickly. 'Si' he replied, his hands taking hers. 'A few ground rules pretty. Do not leave my side and be careful of these two. Mario and Guilia Falcone are not our allies and will do anything to see you fall' Emilia shook her head fiercely, her eyes recognising the sternness in her husbands. 'Words please baby. I need to know you've understood me' Lorenzo plead, his fingers grasping her chin and his lips pressed against hers in a ghost like kiss.

'Si. I will stay with you and be on my best behaviour' Emilia obeyed. She had heard a few things about the infamous Italian elders, how they were once the buzzing bees of the Italian organisation but years of greed and neglect caused them to be ousted of their powerful position and now they watched from the sidelines. Emilia didn't have to think twice about staying close to Lorenzo, he had told her about Mario's wandering eye and how much he loved younger women. Emilia cringed, unsure of how someone so old, still had the energy to chase after young ladies, especially when he was married.

The two exited the car and walked towards the grand oak door in which two figures stood. A man with a round belly but tall stature stood to the left, his fingers adorned with a giant golden ring, showing his affiliation with the Cosa Nostra. His face was a clammy shade of white and his brow had hints of sweat but yet his eyes were the darkest of blacks. Emilia's soul shook slightly, afraid of the dark pits she stared into, the deep dark void of nothingness being the closest to hell on earth she had ever seen. 'Welcome. I am glad you made it' the man spoke, his voice sounded like gravel and his teeth were stained yellow. 'Si. It is our duty after all' Lorenzo replied firmly, shaking the man's hand but his words portrayed his disdain.