14. Devoured

'You cannot run from me love'
Please Vote

Lorenzo was on his knees again, his submission to the beautiful woman before him evident in his demeanour. It was laughable how someone like him quickly fell to the beauty of someone like her. In no world did Lorenzo Valetti take the knee, he never bowed or begged. Yet here he was, his mouth licking and slurping at Emilia's hot entrance, praying she would allow him to delve deeper. 'Oh my word' Emilia moaned, her body not able to keep still as Lorenzo's tongue flicked into her tight pretty hole, pressing against every surface inside her. 'Stay still gattina. Don't move' he commanded, his hands pushing her thighs wider apart and his face falling deeper into her heat.

His nose nudged her sensitive parts as his tongue lapped at her juices, her aching clit begging for release. 'You are enjoying this aren't you?' he asked, knowing full well his pretty little girl could not answer him. Her mouth was wide open, making the most gorgeous sounds he had ever heard. Releasing her thigh, his fingers fell deep into her again whilst his teeth gently pulled on the sweet bud of nerves above. 'Come on baby. Please ride my face, I can hear how good this feels for you' he ordered, his fingers diving into her used and filled hole, massaging her walls till the point of ecstasy. Emilia could hardly wait, her hips moved, following the rhythm of his tongue and fingers as she closed her eyes in bliss. 'Yes baby, you are doing so well. Please come for me' Lorenzo begged. He was doing it again, asking. begging for Emilia and with little direction she did so.

Her mouth released loud moans of pleasure as her husband made himself useful. His tongue flicked her warm nub whilst his fingers filled her ready cunt, priming her for what was to come. 'L-Lorenzo!' she chanted, begging for him to stop but to keep going. Her legs shook and eyes watered as she fell from her high, clattering down to reality. Lorenzo kissed her pussy and then her thighs before pulling his fingers away and rising to face her. He nearly came then and there, the erotic expression on his innocent wife's face was nearly too much to take. 'You were delicious baby. Thank you for letting me taste you' he thanked, his feet fingers dipping into his mouth so he could allow himself the taste one more time. His eyes closed in bliss, the smell of her husky feminine scent driving him insane. 'You did so well. Did you enjoy it bambina?' He asked her, his mouth pressing against hers.

'Yes I did' she smiled, her teeth finally showing and cheeks warm. 'Would you like to keep going?' he asked for her consent again. He needed to be sure, sure that she wanted all of him. 'I am sure' she replied, that same small, innocent smile returning once again. He kissed her ferociously, whilst pulling down his zipper and shoving off his pants. With every second he spent not inside her, his cock throbbed with delicious ache. His tongue had already felt her insides but he knew he could go deeper. In truth, Lorenzo wished to be anything but gentle. He remembered all the times she had teased him, even if she didn't intend to and his cock begged to punish her tight little cunt for every discretion.

He stood from the bed, stepping from his trousers and watched Emilia's chest rise and fall. Her puckered nipples hardened under his stare, his conscience annoyed that he hadn't played with them whilst he ate her. Nevermind Lorenzo, you will enjoy them for the rest of the night, He noted. Emilia's blue eyes couldn't look away from his tall stature but his throbbing member was what had her attention. His cock leaked from its angry head that pulsated the more she stared at it. 'Hungry kitten? Do you want to taste me?' Lorenzo asked, his half lidded eyes staring at her plump lips. Emilia shook her head before coming closer and sitting on the edge just before him. His scent was the most arousing thing she had ever smelt, it was better than fresh food or the most expensive perfume.

She wished to roll around in his smell like a dog in heat. Her mouth opened and took him inside, her eyes slightly widening at his unexpected girth. 'Yes baby' he hissed, his hands stroking her face and then into her hair. Lorenzo held back, trying his hardest not to shove his cock down her throat. He wished to fuck it senselessly until his hot warm ropes shot down her mouth, so full of him she wouldn't be able to talk but he saw his kittens curiosity, how she wished to take him in her own time. Her tongue swirled around his slit, cheeks hollowing as she sucked him further and further. 'Merda gattina. Keep that up and i'll be using your throat every. single. say' he hissed, his eyes shut. Focusing on not coming.

Emilia's eyes scanned her husbands face. His utter bliss encouraged her to keep going. Her hands fell to his base, wrapping around his cock as she mumbled words around him. Lorenzo pulled away from her, he knew he would come if they carried on and he didn't want to waste a single drop of it in her throat, no matter how much the beast inside him begged for him to mark her mouth. He pulled them both on the bed and lined up at her wet hole, his fingers inspecting that she was still ripe and ready. 'You really enjoyed that didn't you sweetheart?' he laughed to himself manically, his mouth lowering towards her as he started to push inside. He knew she was a virgin and wanted to take his time slipping into her.

'Who knew my sweet little innocent wife loved sucking her husband's cock' his crude words, distracted her from the slight resistance of her hymen, his hips slowly pushing forward until he was buried to the hilt. 'I never knew my kitten was so so naughty' he cooed his lips taking hers as he found a good rhythm, fucking her tight pussy for the first time. 'Oh gosh. Please Lorenzo. Please!' Emilia begged, her eyes were closed as he rocked her cunt hard and fast. His mouth was licking, biting and pulling at her diamond peaked nipples as his dirty words filled her with indescribable pleasure. The little pain she felt at first completely gone. 'You was made perfectly for me. Your sweet little pussy was built for my cock' he groaned, his hips wrecking into her hot opening with such punishment, tears of joy leaked from Emilia's eyes.

'Now do as your told and come' he ordered, his fingers falling between them, assisting him as he brought her to the edge. Emilia pussy shook with pleasure, her walls milking him of every drop of come left in his body and they both fell from their high. A mixture of groans and moans filled the bedroom as Lorenzo carried on pushing his hips into her, chasing his high and allowing hot, thick ropes of come to fill her tight needy pussy. He was right about her. She was sweet, delectable and delicious but she was also feral and untamed. His domesticated puss was not all he thought she was. 'Well done beautiful. You did so well' he praised, his lips falling to her forehead as he wiped away her hair from her face. 'Thank you' Emilia replied sheepishly, her chest still rising as she tried to catch her breath. Lorenzo pulled out of her, the sight of his come leaking from her entrance and down her thighs caused his cock to harden slightly but he knew she was spent. His feet led him the bathroom which he found a cloth and returned to his beaut. Wiping her clean and lifting her into a sitting position. 'Now that I've had you. I am going to want you every single day' he confessed, his mouth on her shoulder as he cleaned between her legs.

——

Emilia and Lorenzo spent the night entangled in each others bodies. Despite his silent promise, Lorenzo couldn't help filling himself in her again. With each stroke inside her, she slayed his beast, reminding him that he was putty in her hands. His wife laid asleep now in his arms, she was still naked from when he last took her, her chest moving as she slept soundly. Lorenzo couldn't imagine how lucky he was, how he had been able to find someone like her in a world such as this. He knew he would protect her with everything inside of him and if she wished for the world he would burn everyone inside it to give it to her. His eyes closed and body snuggled against her as he fell into a deep sleep, thinking of how he would wake her up tomorrow morning with sweet nothings and a hard punishing fuck.

PLEASE VOTE