16. Teasing Him

Lorenzo stood back and adored his wife. Her dark hair fell upon the grey sheets and the white cloth of his shirt crinkled across her chest. He cursed himself for buttoning them back up, wishing to see the pink peaks brushing across the surface. 'Tut tut tut' Lorenzo mocked, his head shaking in faux disappointment. 'I thought we was going to get dressed and meet the Falcones hmm?' Lorenzo asked, more to himself than the dark haired beauty before him. 'W-we are' Emilia replied, before clearing her throat and sounding more reassured. 'We are going to get dressed and go to the Falcones' she said once more, trying her best to convince him of his intentions

'I don't think we can baby' he lulled, his eyes closing in delight. Maybe he shouldn't do this, maybe he should allow his wife to dress and meet the famiglia as needed but his body wouldn't allow it. After spending all night tasting her body, the insatiable need to ravish her until kingdom come was too strong. The need to feel her aching walls clench around him once again, the need to hear those sinful whimpers from the little vixen in his bed causing all the blood in his head to rush down to his already rock solid cock. He hissed, Lorenzo ached so much in need it was painful and yet his sweet little wife dared him to be sane, when it came to her there is no sanity.

His hips pressed into her, his eyes black with thirst and incredible lust. 'How about this?' he started, his hands finding his wife's hair, tugging it harshly so her mouth met his. 'How about i fuck you first and then we go to the falcone's hmm?' he grumbled, already agreeing to his sinful idea. Emilia's eyes wavered, the familiar feeling of warmth fluttered through her belly and right down to her wetting bundle of nerves just further south. She couldn't admit how much Lorenzo's filthy words made her body feel alive, how his animalistic declarations made her nipples harden like the rarest of diamonds or how his simple touch ignited a fire so hot within her it threatened to burn her alive.

Her husband tugged her hair again, prompting an answer, his hips nudging at her bare cunt. Weeping, begging to be fucked like it's owner had promised. 'I said. Maybe i should fuck you first hmm?' he grinned, the devilish hint of mischief dancing in his eyes as his hand pushed her thighs wide and continued to push his clothed cock into her. 'Maybe i should be rough this time, teach you a lesson for teasing me. For making my cock ache for you' he groaned, eyes closed as he savoured the heat of her. 'I haven't teased you...' Emilia croaked, her lips begging to feel the soaring heat of his. Lorenzo laughed at her declaration, the mania in his chuckle startling the little kitten in his grasp. 'You walk into the kitchen in nothing other than my shirt and a pair of slippers.' he listed, his fingers grabbing onto Emilia's impossibly hard nipples, pulling and twisting. 'Your sweet little pussy bare and ready for me and these beautiful pink tits showing through my shirt. You was asking for me to fuck you on that kitchen floor right there and then'

Emilia couldn't recognise the doting man who had spent weeks winning her affections but in this moment she welcomed this dark stranger. The one who's hand had left her neck and pulled on her tits and calloused fingers edging her clit where she nearly begged for him. 'I didn't mean to...' she moaned, her eyes closed as his talented fingers worked her closer and closer. 'Yes you did kitten, you definitely meant it' he replied, his mouth by her ear. Suddenly he released her from his sweet torture and turned her over, Emilia's sweet face falling into the white pillows. 'Unfortunately, I don't have a tolerance for such insolence' Lorenzo spoke, his large hands pulling Emilia's waist up, allowing her plump ass to fall upon the ridge in his boxers. 'W-what are you going to do to me?' Emilia asked quietly, her voice skittish but needy, begging to be taken. The words wouldn't escape her but she needed him, more than she ever thought she would.

In all her years she had never experienced such pleasure and her husband was not afraid to give it to her. Lorenzo leaned over her, his mouth once again by her ear 'I am a man of my word amore mio, i am going to fuck you and then take you to the familigia' his breathing was laboured as he straightened his back and pulled down his boxers. He couldn't hold it any longer, the sight of milky thighs and a heart shaped ass filled his eyes. The pretty pink pussy in between that dribbled like a baby, taking his mind captive. Lorenzo pulled his cock to the warm opening and savoured it, the juices of his wife's arousal so warm and wet he felt as if he was in a puddle. 'L-Lorenzo ple-' Emilia was ready to beg but he had already filled her.

He watched his cock slowly slip into her, her once virgin cunt now easily accepting his length. He loved that about her, how easily she accepted him, how she already adapted to his needs but the sweet thoughts fled his mind once he remembered her attire in the kitchen. Lorenzo's thrusts came hard and fast, the slapping of his thighs on Emilia's ass filling the room as she moaned. 'Please Lorenzo, it's so much' she moaned, her back arching for him to fill her even more. She didn't want to stop, she wanted to be impossibly closer, impossibly more full of him. 'That's it sweetheart, take me like a good girl. Keep squeezing me just like that' Lorenzo grunted, his hands squeezing her ass wanting to melt into her.

'You should be careful next time. I don't want you to make such a mistake again' he groaned, slamming his cock into Emilia. 'I'll be careful' Emilia wheezed, her breathing laboured and strained, hardly being able to breathe whilst Lorenzo knocked the air out of her. Quickly he grabbed her shoulders, pulling her back up towards his chest and now allowing his hand to snake around her waist. 'Ah! Lorenzo!' Emilia moaned loudly, shock and a new profound feeling taking over her. 'Mi dispiace gattina, i need to feel you even more' Lorenzo pleaded his free hand fondling Emilia's breasts as his hips pistoned into her over and over and over.

'That's it sweet girl, take all of my cock' he moaned once more, the constant of his hips going faster and faster as he filled her up. 'You're such a good girl for me. Do me proud baby' Lorenzo praised, his hips chasing after the high he felt down below. Emilia's eyes closed, her hands in tight fists as her pussy convulsed around her husbands solid cock, her pleasure spilling out between them. A soft laugh escaped Lorenzo at the feel of her 'So fucking warm' he swore before following after her, his cum filling her to the brim as Lorenzo pulled away.

The room was filled with only their laboured breaths, their foreheads slick with sweat and hearts trying to slow. Lorenzo pulled away from Emilia, allowing her tired body to fall into the bed. 'Feel good huh?' he teased, his plump lips kissing the roundness of Emilia's ass before trailing up her spine and towards her face. Emilia buried her face in the pillows, not wanting Lorenzo to see the warmth of her cheeks or watery eyes. In truth, she wished to preserve her dignity, she wanted him to see her as his innocent wife, the one who shied away from all his advances not the wife who had opened herself up to him without a second thought.

'You did so good beautiful' he complimented, his fingers finding the side of her face and bringing those bright blue eyes to view. Her cheeks were flushed a bright red and her lips raw from where her teeth had kept hold of them during their activities. Lorenzo tutted to himself, his lips pressing against hers, wishing the pain of her lips away. 'So beautiful' he murmured, his eyes taking in his wife. The hardened man was soft putty in the hands of her, the angel who swore she could return him to the light and with every blink of those dark lashes he took a step forward. Searching for her embrace, begging for her light to shine on every dark surface of him, he was hypnotised by her.

'Are you okay amore mio?' The devil spoke, his mouth leaving soft kisses all along Emilia's face. She nodded her head quickly, her throat raw and parched. 'Words please baby. I want to check you are ok' Lorenzo prompted. He now laid on his side next to her, his chiselled body in perfect view of Emilia's eyes. She swooped her sight upon him once more before answering. 'I'm ok' she smiled, the corners of her mouth reassuring him. His eyes searched hers to be sure, only found sincerity in those blue irises but his wife's eyes had averted, looking further down his body. Lorenzo couldn't help the devious smirk on his mouth, his eyes following the doe blue eyes that looked down on his already hardening cock.

Shifting closer, he pressed himself into her side before speaking. 'What is it kitten? Do you want more?' he teased, his calloused fingers playing with her hair. Emilia's eyes widened, realising her curiosity had caught her red handed, she looked away instead of answering. 'Tesoro. I am yours to have, if you wish for me to lie on this bed whilst you have your way with me I will...' Lorenzo fantasised, the thought of his sexy wife on top of him, those perfect tits with rosy nipples bouncing. The sweet sounds of lust escaping plump, swollen lips and an even more swollen cunt that belonged to Emilia squeezing him of every drop of cum spurred him to life. 'Or I can get on my knees and taste you. Worship your sweet little pussy like I was made to do'

Lorenzo knew then. It would take them a while before they met the Falcones