𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏

*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*

*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*

One year later...

Queen Ramonda was now in the United Nations , Geneva , Switzerland.

"It is an honour for me...to invite her majesty , Queen Ramonda , daughter of Lumumba , sovereign ruler of the kingdom of Wakanda."

Two doors opened revealing , Queen Ramonda , walking in with Wakandan guards.

Queen Ramonda and the guards then took their seats and awaited the statements.

"Mr.Chairperson,"The US Secretary of State began , Queen Ramonda looked at him .

"I believe I speak for all the memebers states here, when I say that I am deeply disapointed in Wakanda's failure to stand by promise to participate in global efforts to tackle international challenges , to share resources and full cooperation...concerning vibranium." He stated.

"France has information that vibranium can be used to make weapons of mass destruction." A French woman started.Queen Ramonda carefully listened.

"It does not trigger any known metal detector." She said and Queen Ramonda contined to look at her."It is a threat to global security and the non-proliferation regime." She then finsied.

"I now give the floor , to Her Majesty , Queen Ramonda."

Ramonda looked at two people who just spoke and they both awaited for her response.

"It has always been our policy to never trade vibranium under any circumstance."She started.

"Not because of the dangerous potential of vibranium , but because of the dangerous potential of you."

FLASHBACK

LOCATION : WAKANDAN OUTREACH CENTER , ANSONGO , MALI.

Wakandans were working in the area , doing their jobs until one of the guards got some difficulty with the security visuals.

" I just lost security visuals. " he said after turning around.

The electricity then stopped and caused everyone to stop what they were doing and they looked around.

The entrance doors of the area then burst open with an explosion.

Then , a few men , who weren't Wakandan , came into the room with guns pointing at everyone threatening them.

" Down on your stomach's right now! "One of the men shouted pointing his gun everywhere." Face the floor ! Go , go! "